Covid-19 appointment

bookstore

Can you confirm you received this via email and if so who from?

This appointment form is (was) downloadable after booking and does not come with a confirmation email that has been posted elsewhere.

Edited by treetops

2 hours ago, Puccini said:

Link to Thailandintervac.com in Google:

ThailandIntervac.com : The Office of International Cooperation ...

On the homepage, bottom:

The Office of International Cooperation Department of Disease Control Ministry of Public Health Thailand

Does this relate to providing vaccines to foreigners?

I got the confirmation appointment datewhen I register thru Intervac. The difference is that I got no queue number that was given to #Bookstore via email. Now I am confused whether I am truly being registered and the apppointment date is valid. In any case, I will re-confirm a day before the appointment date. The system keep changing and is frustrating. 

I downloaded my QR code and appointment form with the date of the 24th for my vaccination at MedPark hospital.  With the system closed now I wonder if I will get an email confirming the appointment like some folks or if I should just show up with the paperwork I printed.

Of course you just read the headline and not what it was truly about now did you...lol

6 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I hope you have an appointment for the vaccination and not for the covid-19 as in the headline . 

On 6/19/2021 at 10:51 PM, bookstore said:

Not sure if you can read this but just recieved it in email for my appointment to get jabed in bangkok on the 2nd of July

Please make sure you get the date correct, since I understand that your appointment is on 4 July, also why blur out the numbers above the QR code but not the code itself? Maybe you should blur the code also.

FWIW, I just returned from getting my first AZ vaccination. Hundreds, maybe thousands, of people there and I must say it was extremely well handled with nary a wasted step. I was in and out in approximately an hour and a half. The event was handled through corporate Thailand and the Social Security Office. So, kudos to Thailand for at least one very well handled and executed event.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, flexomike said:

looks like it should be the fourth July

Oh Fireworks day, that's a great day to be vaccinated, banners, streamers, Hot dogs, apple pie, oh wait I forgot where I was.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, paulbrow said:

FWIW, I just returned from getting my first AZ vaccination. Hundreds, maybe thousands, of people there and I must say it was extremely well handled with nary a wasted step. I was in and out in approximately an hour and a half. The event was handled through corporate Thailand and the Social Security Office. So, kudos to Thailand for at least one very well handled and executed event.

Going for a beer now??

I have an appointment on June 23 and downloaded the documents from the website.

I wanted to confirm the appointment again but it seems we can't log in the site right now.

I have not received any confirmation email yet. I wonder if there is any way to check my appointment...

23 minutes ago, yoshichan said:

I wanted to confirm the appointment again but it seems we can't log in the site right now.

I have not received any confirmation email yet. I wonder if there is any way to check my appointment...

I'm in the same boat.  Seems that people with appointments on 22nd received emails yesterday around 6.30pm, so I'm hoping to get one today some time.  Another poster contacted The hospital and asked pretty much what you have and was told that if no email is received then you could call them.  But he was told that they would only be able to confirm appointments the evening before.  His post is in one of the other (many) threads on this subject but I copied the phone number - The number to call is 02-617-2444, ext. 2047, 2057.  Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yoshichan said:

Maybe honor your appointment????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jomtienisgood said:

Maybe honor your appointment????

They advise people to confirm the appointment beforehand. Either by receiving an email or by calling.

I too am scheduled for June 23. Good luck to all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gashead said:

Sent an email to the hospital ([email protected]) asking when they would be able to confirm, or otherwise appointments for the 23rd.  They quickly responded asking for my full name, DOB and PP#.  Once they had that they confirmed my appointment for 2pm.  Said that I would also receive the formal email advising me same in due course.

Edit:  Just got my confirmation email.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, paulbrow said:

The execution isn't the problem. The problem has been getting a confirmed appointement. The vsccination enters and hospitals are generally well run. I had no problems getting the jab. Like everything in this country - they learn by doing, rather than tryign to follow best paid plans. 

Just had my AZ vaccination at Phyathai 2. Took about 90 min, handled very well. Next appointment Sep. 14th. Only document required is your passport (if you have no underlying conditions) but bring the confirmation e-mail just in case..

• Thanks 1