Thai PM urges all to do their utmost to make reopening of Thailand possible in October

webfact

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Thais have been wearing masks since the outbreak of SARS. It has become commonplace in China and SEA. It’s just a piece of cloth that provides some degree of protection. Why it became political is beyond me. 

Yes and i don't say people shouldn't wear them if they feel safer and protected , but for some people to think that they are 100% safe or safe against any virus is a bit to much and to punish people for not wearing them is also a bit harsh . It should be everybodies own choice to wear them or not because it's a fairytale that people that wear them will not catch covid . Before the pandemic a lot of people where wearing them already for the air polution so i don't find it strange that they are worn just out of free choice . People that feel protected, by all means wear them , but people that believe in the facts that they do more harm then good should have a choice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nanaplaza666 said:

Yes and i don't say people shouldn't wear them if they feel safer and protected , but for some people to think that they are 100% safe or safe against any virus is a bit to much and to punish people for not wearing them is also a bit harsh . It should be everybodies own choice to wear them or not because it's a fairytale that people that wear them will not catch covid . Before the pandemic a lot of people where wearing them already for the air polution so i don't find it strange that they are worn just out of free choice . People that feel protected, by all means wear them , but people that believe in the facts that they do more harm then good should have a choice. 

And as i said before there was a state in Amerika where people where vaccinated and still wearing masks and in that state where more infections then in Texas where they let the mask wearing drop and lifted the rules . 

If the PM and TAT still think that the ban on alcohol is going to be a great success in getting back international tourists,

they are both wrong.     As per the mask commenters.  Did you know that only the N95 and KN95 types of masks as well as

the good surgical masks, are the only ones designed to protect you from the virus. The cheap blue masks and non 

surgical masks are to protect others from you.  If you have sneezed into your mask or worn it for 3 days or more, look at the inside of the mask

and you will see all sorts of icky stuff there. Use a magnifying glass to help, you will be surprised.   After 3 days your mask should start to smell 

funky, or smelly just from the stuff in your bad breath.  Research this on google people, it is not that hard to do.

Geezer

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The published conclusion:

The study suggests that community mask use by well people could be beneficial, particularly for COVID-19, where transmission may be pre-symptomatic. The studies of masks as source control also suggest a benefit, and may be important during the COVID-19 pandemic in universal community face mask use as well as in health care settings. Trials in healthcare workers support the use of respirators continuously during a shift. This may prevent health worker infections and deaths from COVID-19, as aerosolisation in the hospital setting has been documented.”

There you go the CDC say that masks "are" ineffective in a healthcare setting and "may be" and "suggest" a benefit in the general community.There is a clear distinction in their wording here and clearly say masks are not effective in the a health care setting where aerosolization occurs and "might be" of some benefit in the general community are they saying aerosolization doesn't occur in the general community?That would be very strange wouldn't it.What would cause the aerosolization to occur in one place and not the other?As I have pointed out previously aerosolization has been documented to occur in the general community as well so if that is the case the masks would be just as ineffective in that setting as well.Wouldn't you agree?   

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-22/covid19-cctv-footage-worrying-nsw-health-authorities/100231832

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, NanLaew said:

<deleted> me, another screenplay.

Will this be for a movie or made-for-TV?

I am often accused of being overly cynical. So, I will ask your forgiveness, at an occasional attempt at humor. OK?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 8:29 AM, mickyr55 said:

ALL well and good for larger cities and tourist area down here in more rural area even the Locals are confused about how to get vaccination, anyway being registered isn't the same as being vaccinated as the PM is still talking about delays in delivering vaccine. 

Today we just paid for Moderna. The instructions told us we will get the vaccination in order of payment, starting in October through to December. You are right, people have to travel to the big cities for it. Moderna is done through the private hospitals, not the government. The government is still focused on Sinovac. They are giving Sinovac out in the small villages though.