What happened to the forum?

NCC1701A

All the country links across the top don't work, but I understand that it's a work in progress.

However, since all ASEAN countries are shown at the top with equal status, they should also appear on the webpage content/posts with equal status.  I see no forum for my own abode - Laos.  

Is there no news about Laos?  Can I start some? ????

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, simon43 said:

All the country links across the top don't work, but I understand that it's a work in progress.

However, since all ASEAN countries are shown at the top with equal status, they should also appear on the webpage content/posts with equal status.  I see no forum for my own abode - Laos.  

Is there no news about Laos?  Can I start some? ????

Definitely a WIP.

For now Laos stuff can go in the South East Asia forum like before https://aseannow.com/forum/123-southeast-asia-forum/

Awe King for life Xi of China must be the new driver of the ship, and this is just the start of his steel curtain movements.  Kind of fancy logo though.  Since I had to re-log in I wonder how the security is for the server, I do see the lock at the top next to the URL.  I do wonder where the servers are kept and operated from.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

For me the font is to faint it's a bit difficult to read especially long post

Had to put my screen lighting up to see it and change to my new progressive lenses....it was hurting my eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, timendres said:

The new styling is not bad - with one exception. The font is virtually unreadable. The black is not black enough with the light font weight. And the font size should be at least 1 point larger, maybe 2 points. I can't read this forum for more than 5 minutes now without eye strain. When I set the font-size to 18px, the font-weight to 500, and the color to #282828, it is a much more comfortable presentation.

Same here. VERY difficult to read.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

Canada by the looks of it.

If so, expect this is on the way -

“The government believes that it should regulate all user-generated content, leaving it to the regulator to determine on what terms and conditions will be attached the videos of millions of Canadians on sites like Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, and hundreds of other services,” said Geist

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeaus-internet-censorship-bill-must-be-stopped

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I found it easier to read by changing theme bottom of screen next to Contact Us from theme AN-20210521 to Theme Copy of TV 20210323-4-5 

That worked now it's ok

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Had to put my screen lighting up to see it and change to my new progressive lenses....it was hurting my eyes.

I found it easier to read by changing theme bottom of screen next to Contact Us from theme AN-20210521 to Theme Copy of TV 20210323-4-5 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Thanks, and yes that works, glad it was added...lol

• Like 1