Chon Buri bans liquor sales and gatherings with alcohol at night starting Saturday

webfact

13 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

So does that mean we can now buy after 4am and not have to wait until 11am?

Perhaps didn't want to put into print an alcohol sale ban from 8pm to 11 am the next day.

14 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

So does that mean we can now buy after 4am and not have to wait until 11am?

no you still have to wait   or find a shop that ignores the restrictions.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dart12 said:

Where did I mention denial of a disease.  Covid 100% exists.

Only denial I'm seeing here is the recognizing that deaths with and without covid were exactly the same age across the board.

Where did I mention beer?  

Nowhere do I ever talk about beer...or bars even.  I believe they have a right to be open, but I don't attend those either unless it would be for some special event someone holds.

So that's another assumptive wrong tree you've barked at.

Definitely developing a pattern here of barking at everything as a threat.  

The "cure" by governments has been infinitely worse than the disease ever could have been to people.  

I believe in people's rights.  That includes you having the right to protect yourself as you see fit. 

Quit your job?  have at it.

Lock yourself in your house? have at it.

Wear 10 masks at once? have at it.

Inject yourself with an experimental drug that by definition is NOT a vaccine, and on the FDA site itself says is NOT approved...
Same drug that right now is failing FDA approval standards for injury and death if not under emergency approval? cool. You got your reasons.

Rob... it's your life, your body, do it!  It's  your right!

Never see anyone ever again? Please, if that's what you want.

What I don't agree with is stripping basic human rights that the free world fought for 100's of years to attain.

Not to:
strip people of their businesses.
Their jobs.
Their incomes,
Their ability to feed themselves
Their ability to do what our species instincts are to do, work in groups and be social.
Curfews.
Arrest people for having family over.
Arrest people for attending church.
And NOT to lock healthy people up iin pseudo jails.
Requiring people to inject themselves with drugs.
Require tracing and monitoring of your movements.

That is not your right, nor should it be the governments.  (as a guest here, I abide by what they say though.  I am a guest and respect that like I would a person's own house rules.)

All this tyranny is being sold as safety.

They write about covid as being a black plague level disease.  It's just not.

There's a fable about all this.  The emporer's new clothes.  Everyone can see plainly that the leader is wrong, but so badly don't want to be wrong...because "WHAT IF?"  that they go along.  It's easiest to go along, that it becomes group think and it must be true...

Repeat things enough and then they become "true".  Even when the truth stares you in the eyes.

Truth is, the coviid scare has become every governments wet dream to become dictatorships and enact every and any law they want to manipulate the wealth and power in the directiion they want sold on a straw man's back.

You obviously have a different opinion.  So I'll respect that, and hope you are yours are well during all this.

Cheers

Yes we have a totally different opinion where mine is based on science and your based on having fun.

I agree with not taking a vaccine but those people should understand that they have less rights. Like that job of yours if your employer need you to be vaccinated and you dont and you get sick.. then the cost are your and no pay of wages. (fair is fair you take the risk you bear the consequences)

No vaccination.. some countries wont allow you in.. your choice.. not a right to enter countries can decide to not let people in who are not vaccinated. (as long as your ok with that too.. no jab needed)

Right now its all not important as there are not enough jabs. So i welcome those that dont want it.

The government has the right to close things they think is risky. That has always been their right. I mean the right to make money so selling drugs is ok.. What i mean to say is the government makes the laws not you.

But i do agree that if a government makes it hard for you to do your job they should like in the west give enough money to those they deprive of income. In my country they did so. 

Lockdowns are ok in my book as long as the compensate those who suffer from them. 

And my point still stands what your saying is open up everything. India and Brazil are shining examples of what can happen. Right now covid is not as bad. But it could be look at Italy where hospitals were overflowing at first. India where it happend on an even worse scale and same for Brazil. Both countries similar to Thailand in what stage of development they are in.

Its not the current situation that i fear but Indian and Brazillian situations where hospitals cant cope. Guess what its happening in Thailand now.

I feel your a bit of a conspiracy theorist, saying that governments like this. I can certainly tell you they don't. You act as if governments have an issue of redistributing wealth by using covid measures. That is crazy. This government in Thailand has never been more unpopular and the same goes for every goverment that screwed up. I can tell you one thing they would not close if they did not have to as its political suicide.

So yes we have different opinions I just don't agree with yours. Its your right to have an different opinion but that does not make it a valid well thought of opinion.

You seem tot think you know it better then all the experts. (though of course i agree with some of the valid points but not about opening up or that goverments love covid and make measures harsh to chance the economy)

Edited by robblok
  • Confused 1

On 7/4/2021 at 6:06 AM, Stargrazer9889 said:

I guess Panda and the other companies will be delivering a lot more liquid dinners after the ban.

Opportunity for some..  Thanks old Great  PM General.

Geezer

Are they not implementing a Law you can NO longer order alcohol on internet??? 

On 7/5/2021 at 5:22 PM, Dart12 said:

Only denial I'm seeing here is the recognizing that deaths with and without covid were exactly the same age across the board.

Nowhere do I ever talk about beer...or bars even.  I believe they have a right to be open, but I don't attend those either unless it would be for some special event someone holds.

The "cure" by governments has been infinitely worse than the disease ever could have been to people.  

I believe in people's rights.  That includes you having the right to protect yourself as you see fit. 

Inject yourself with an experimental drug that by definition is NOT a vaccine, and on the FDA site itself says is NOT approved...
Same drug that right now is failing FDA approval standards for injury and death if not under emergency approval? cool. You got your reasons.

What I don't agree with is stripping basic human rights that the free world fought for 100's of years to attain.

Not to:
Their jobs.
Their incomes,
Their ability to do what our species instincts are to do, work in groups and be social.
Curfews.

That is not your right, nor should it be the governments.  (as a guest here, I abide by what they say though.  I am a guest and respect that like I would a person's own house rules.)

There's a fable about all this.  The emporer's new clothes.  Everyone can see plainly that the leader is wrong, but so badly don't want to be wrong...because "WHAT IF?"  that they go along.  It's easiest to go along, that it becomes group think and it must be true...

Repeat things enough and then they become "true".  Even when the truth stares you in the eyes.

Truth is, the coviid scare has become every governments wet dream to become dictatorships and enact every and any law they want to manipulate the wealth and power in the directiion they want sold on a straw man's back.

You obviously have a different opinion.  So I'll respect that, and hope you are yours are well during all this.

Cheers

Congratulations.  You managed to collate all the covidiot misinformation and nonsense into one concise post.

On 7/3/2021 at 11:35 AM, robblok said:

Depends if you drink alone with some friends at home nobody is going to bother you if you go out on the beach and drink that is an other story.

Unfortunately, there are examples of the police barging into homes to arrest 3 people for drinking.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2021 at 5:22 PM, Dart12 said:

Not to:
Their jobs.
Their incomes,
Curfews.

Cheers

You have a right to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

lockdowns have proven effective in reducing the number of Covid infections.

Vaccines have been spectacularly effective in saving lives from Covid.

What’s the average age of victims of “long Covid”? I’m sure you don’t know, because the people who send you misinformation have not told you much about long Covid.

35 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What’s the average age of victims of “long Covid”? I’m sure you don’t know, because the people who send you misinformation have not told you much about long Covid.

Would be interesting to know that.... I know it is very unpleasant and was communicating with someone whose colleague had suffered. They wanted to remove life support twice and now he is over the worst of it, is really still in a bad, life changing state of health. 

Edited by jacko45k

On 7/5/2021 at 5:39 PM, KannikaP said:

What's different on a Friday which isn't on other days please?

Depends if you work or not, if retired there is not much difference. Though some people like to control their alcohol intake and not lapse into everyday drinking. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You have a right to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

lockdowns have proven effective in reducing the number of Covid infections.

Vaccines have been spectacularly effective in saving lives from Covid.

Only repeatiing facts.   Facts on CDC and FDA websites..
I'm not repeating narratives being sold.

There is no data on the vaccines, because well they are in testing phase.  They are NOT FDA approved.  And, if they were in standard protocol they would fail to pass the tests to become approved with the number of damage they've done during what would typically be testing phase still.  
We truly don't know what the long term effects of this drug are.

However, I think its your right to take this drug if you want.  I (think) you are an adult to make adult choices about your body.

My parents took it, not so much out of fear, but to be able to fly  . Each got really sick for a week.

My entire family also had covid in the US at one point prior to vax.  

Asked what it was like?  They said it was like mild flu to a cold.  Not bad. 

Vax induced illness was much worse (Pfizer for those curious).  This was THEIR experience.  Not saying everyone gets ill from taking it.

Please show me studies of "long covid".  Any.  Any evidence.  Currently there is no data on long term bc it hasn't existed long term.  So that is a scary story only. Nothing factual.

However, this is covid 19.  Meaning that 18 others came before it.  There is no data on long term there either.

CDC is misinformation now?    None of what I said is misinformation.  it's all on the CDC and FDA websites.   

Again, you are an adult. Make adult choices for yourself.  Quit your job (if you have one), see no people,  Hole up and lockdown and inject.  I ain't trying to stop ya.

But quit insulting and going oppressive on others to justify your choices.  Calling me a liar for using facts on hand for anyone with enough desire to research them is a lazy man's attempt to discredit with emotional words instead of information.

Bad form.  Your decision should stand on it's own merit

Edited by Dart12
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

You ahve no facts. only stories.
There is no data on the vaccines, because well they are in testing phase.  They are NOT FDA approved.  And, if they were in standard protocol they would fail to pass the tests to become approved with the number of damage they've done.  

HHowever, I think its your right to take it if you want.  I (think) you are an adult to make adult choices about your body.

Please show me studies of "long covid".  Any.  Any evidence.  

CDC is misinformation now?    None of what I said is misinformation.  it's all on the CDC and FDA websites.   

Again, you are an adult. Make adult choices for yourself.  Quit your job (if you have one), see no people,  Hole up and lockdown and inject.  I ain't trying to stop ya.

In the wake of the pandemic: preparing for Long COVID (2021)

• COVID-19 can cause persistent ill-health. Around a quarter of people who have had the virus experience symptoms that continue for at least a month but one in 10 are still unwell after 12 weeks. This has been described by patient groups as “Long COVID”.

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Depends if you work or not, if retired there is not much difference. Though some people like to control their alcohol intake and not lapse into everyday drinking. 

Like me... only when the letter 'D' is in the day.

• Haha 2