Twenty percent of donated Pfizer vaccines from US must go to foreigners living in Thailand, says CCSA general

webfact

On 7/4/2021 at 10:01 AM, ourdon said:

You might want to give Ardy at PA Cable a call.  They've been putting in fiber from Bangkok for the last few years.  Service has been fast enough to stream movies with no buffering.  I'm out of country right now but will be using them when I get back.

His number is 086 940 4991.

Good Luck

18 minutes ago, rbkk said:

I have 2 of the health conditions. I've had 1 AZ dose. Why can't my 2nd dose be a donated Pfizer vaccine? Why do i have to be Thai to qualify? This is not their stated policy.

pay and die man....  thats what they want....

• Confused 1

He should have said that 300,000 doses were reserved for migrant construction workers and other 'essential' migrant workers who make wealthy Thais wealthier by working for peanuts and now receiving free vaccines compliments of the United States.  The US is so anxious to assist non-US foreigners world-wide that it has told its own expat citizens that their vaccinations will be given away to foreign people as foreign aide and US expats will simple do without because - That's What Red Bloodied, Freedom-Loving Americas Do For Foreigners by God!
We'll give the world the food out of our own expat's mouths and the vaccines out of our expat's arms - compliments of Washington DC leadership - all of whom are well-fed and vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, connda said:

He should have said that 300,000 doses were reserved for migrant construction workers and other 'essential' migrant workers who make wealthy Thais wealthier by working for peanuts and now receiving free vaccines compliments of the United States.  The US is so anxious to assist non-US foreigners world-wide that it has told its own expat citizens that their vaccinations will be given away to foreign people as foreign aide and US expats will simple do without because - That's What Red Bloodied, Freedom-Loving Americas Do For Foreigners by God!
We'll give the world the food out of our own expat's mouths and the vaccines out of our expat's arms - compliments of Washington DC leadership - all of whom are well-fed and vaccinated.

Underlying health conditions are supposed to trump healthy migrant workers.

1 hour ago, club said:

The sad part is unless the Biden administration changes its policy we Americans are out of luck and American citizens in those other countries will not get any of the vaccine either. Nice to pay taxes and get stabbed in the back by your own country

Remember that come next election.  Neither of the two ruling parties are your friends.  What's needed is the equivalent of a Thanathorn and a Future Forward party and an electorate who are fed up with the status quo in DC.
But?  Virtually everyone here who is from the US and votes will vote for the same *******s who just shafted them regarding vaccines as the US gives away tens of millions of vaccines world-wide and a billion or so in Covid foreign aid - paid out of our taxes - then tells America expats that they are non-entities, persona non-grata, and not worth the effort, and in other words bug-off and die (quite literally in the case of elderly retirees).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

Remember that come next election.  Neither of the two ruling parties are your friends.  What's needed is the equivalent of a Thanathorn and a Future Forward party and an electorate who are fed up with the status quo in DC.
But?  Virtually everyone here who is from the US and votes will vote for the same *******s who just shafted them regarding vaccines as the US gives away tens of millions of vaccines world-wide and a billion or so in Covid foreign aid - paid out of our taxes - then tells America expats that they are non-entities, persona non-grata, and not worth the effort, and in other words bug-off and die (quite literally in the case of elderly retirees).

I will vote straight down Republicans even if i dont like them . For some reason the Biden administration is pro non citizen . The illegals he is letting run across the border and then this. Helping other countries without helping tax paying Americans that are in these countries is criminal. What the F do i pay taxes for ?  

3 hours ago, connda said:

I guess we have to start our own party and ask all our friends back home to join!

3 hours ago, club said:

I will vote straight down Republicans even if i dont like them . For some reason the Biden administration is pro non citizen . The illegals he is letting run across the border and then this. Helping other countries without helping tax paying Americans that are in these countries is criminal. What the F do i pay taxes for ?  

Actually Biden isn't doing that much with the donation of 500mn doses. Consider that WHO estimates that the needy are lacking 11bn doses. It's all about making himself look good at home.

On 7/16/2021 at 5:32 PM, connda said:

The US is so anxious to assist non-US foreigners world-wide that it has told its own expat citizens that their vaccinations will be given away to foreign people as foreign aide and US expats will simple do without because - That's What Red Bloodied, Freedom-Loving Americas Do For Foreigners by God!

We've come a long ways from "Perdicaris alive or Raisuli dead."

On 7/6/2021 at 8:19 AM, mtls2005 said:

WOW!

That's 300,000 doses, so enough for ~ 140,000 people.

One assume U.S. citizens will be at the front of the line.

China donated vaccines with the stipulation that their citizens here got vaccinated.

Natives will get restless. Seeing a protest on Wireless Road this week.

Foreigners include all ASEAN nations, Arabs, Indians, Eastern Europeans etc not just white Foreigners.

We'll know after the 29th when the donated doses get here.  Policy or not, surely a verbal 'can you do us a favor' from Mr. Heath to whoever his counterpart here would mean lives saved.   Anyone here rub elbows with Mike?