Expert: High COVID Cases Justify Lockdown

snoop1130

57 minutes ago, geisha said:

Very difficult in Europe at least. Once vaccinated, with each vaccin, you get a certificate. This goes through the national health system. Then you apply a QR code on your phone, and you can download it there. It will act as a vaccin passport. I also think there is a huge fine ( 15000€ ?) and prison sentence for people using forgeries. 
As for infection numbers rising , yes. Britain expects 100 000 by next week, but these are being handled out of hospital and very few deaths. Vaccination runs for youths and kids by the thousands every day. And of course, the country is up and running and people back at work. 

I agree cos the UK use the N.H.S. app which is a progressive trace of vaccinations per person along with the individuals N.H.S.unique number and personal info . The app is well secured . The input info can span 2 or 3 months and trying to bypass it with a single entry  or interfere with a forgery would interrupt the system and sound alarm bells . However time will tell if it is foolproof  . Other countries systems might not be so strict .

On 7/8/2021 at 2:06 PM, VBF said:

It may be me, but how does perception matter? It's facts that are important, surely? 

Facts may well be important but not to the point in question, which arose from derogatory comment.

As far as facts are concerned this is a bit of a jungle, overgrown with xenophobic opinion.

• Like 1