Thais overwhelmingly believe Health Ministry unable to cope with COVID crisis

webfact

7 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

https://theconversation.com/what-are-the-sinopharm-and-sinovac-vaccines-and-how-effective-are-they-two-experts-explain-162258

Maybe just a hint, but yes The title in the paper to be un-named does say that it has been "Dumped" as a second dose.  So much for the Billions spent, ouch thats gotta hurt.

Yep, the billions could have been put to better uses, such as- tanks, planes, trains, tanks, watches, and other play-things for the armed forces. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Yep, the billions could have been put to better uses, such as- tanks, planes, trains, tanks, watches, and other play-things for the armed forces. 

Yachts and more blimps, and maybe a HSSV Catamaran

2 minutes ago, jazzdog32095 said:

They have been engaged in WW3 for decades and nobody else knows yet

A friend told me years ago that their approach is two steps forward, one step back. I've not seen anything that disproves this approach.

2 hours ago, Strongheart said:

At least they are consistent at one thing.

What do you expect from Army Generals that have never proved any capability in a war. 

Anutin comes from Construction Sector. He think he can do deals good as Trump. That's why they have only Sinosh...

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yachts and more blimps, and maybe a HSSV Catamaran

Had already forgotten about the blimp fiasco probably  along with many others if fully reviewed. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, J Town said:

A friend told me years ago that their approach is two steps forward, one step back. I've not seen anything that disproves this approach.

Then there should be at least one step forward. You have not seen?

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

Ha....just heard a one liner on the radio....

If you are two steps ahead of Boris Johnson, you'll still be three steps behind everyone else......555

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

Much like a country line dance, but then Covid has them doing the Hokey Pokey it appears

3 minutes ago, MayPutThai said:

Anutin comes from Construction Sector. He think he can do deals good as Trump. That's why they have only Sinosh...

Seems he tried dealing once before but caught out and fingers badly burnt, not that it counts for much in the LOS when you have mates. 

Thais overwhelmingly believe Health Ministry unable to cope with COVID crisis

I'm sure the government will label that as "fake news" and soon will provide an "official" poll from one of its supporting media outlets showing that Thai commoners are 96% in favor of their government handling of the "Covid crisis" and 100% in love with their Fearless Leaders.

2 hours ago, dave moir said:

Super poll!!!! 1114 people ????????

You really don't understand polling methodology, do you?

A properly conducted poll with a random sample of 1,000 people has a margin of sampling error of ±3% for the estimated percentage of the whole population, with a confidence interval of 95%.

Margin of Sampling Error/Credibility Interval

So long as this poll was correctly done, that means there's a 95% chance that the figures quoted in the OP are accurate to within 3 percentage points.

• Confused 1

I remind you that all these vaccines are experimental so all effects are possible, such as contamination in the first few weeks. In the first wave no one was vaccinated, and there have been few infected and dead, now many are more and more vaccinated and the spread of the virus is everywhere, no one sees a relationship with vaccines, or is it just me?

• Sad 1

what are all these numbers mean ....NOTHING ..."the sky is falling"

the government will do what it pleases anyway....this data  is not going to shake the tree.

In my opinion, the truth  was twisted for political an diplomatic reason focusing only on tourism  and on cheap vaccines. They have ignore data and vaccination progress of other countries and ignore statistic  data of vaccine efficiency nor ordered US vaccines in time for a backup plan..  Public remarks made by some official as  blaming the pandemic on  "dirty" farang is not helpful. 

Is is obvious that Thailand needs western technologies to fight this pandemic.

Right now, the western world are also worries that 2 dosages  may not be enough. It is obviously a difficult situation. Since the waiting period between 2 shots  of AZ were extend to 16 weeks. The big question will the individual have enough protection against the delta virus waiting for the 2nd shot?  

15 minutes ago, BE88 said:

I remind you that all these vaccines are experimental so all effects are possible, such as contamination in the first few weeks. In the first wave no one was vaccinated, and there have been few infected and dead, now many are more and more vaccinated and the spread of the virus is everywhere, no one sees a relationship with vaccines, or is it just me?

False, and misleading statements, Stop posting misinformation.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, BE88 said:

No one is in any doubt they are 'experimental'................. classified as such by WHO.

In the first wave the virus was establishing itself...........look a data for any previous pandemic...........it is the same pattern every time.

The virus has mutated and become more transmissible..............that is why it is "everywhere".

It is just you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

No one is in any doubt they are 'experimental'................. classified as such by WHO.

In the first wave the virus was establishing itself...........look a data for any previous pandemic...........it is the same pattern every time.

The virus has mutated and become more transmissible..............that is why it is "everywhere".

It is just you.

So tell me if there is scientific proof that states what you say? Prayut tell you ?

Edited by BE88
  • Sad 1