Thais overwhelmingly believe Health Ministry unable to cope with COVID crisis

webfact

On 7/12/2021 at 6:30 PM, Bundooman said:

China!

Or maybe not China. They initially and brutally stamped on most of those infected and sending the remainder out of the country to infect everyone worldwide.  Thailand got a few million, didn't they? That was 18 months ago.

How many Chinese nationals received Sinovac or the other lesser known fluid .... whatsitsname ....?

It is also possible that all those others in the peearecee found infected, were disposed of.

Meanwhile, China continues to expand at an alarming pace. India, Phillipines, poor European northern nations, confrontations with Indonesia, Japan and Taiwan, threats to Australia, UK and probably countless other countries. 

Sinovac sells well to most of them. China does not care. The revenue for them is astronomical.

So, at least, in that respect, China is a global success.

Right?

Good for profit lol

Meanwhile the USA donates millions of Pfizer and Moderna 

On 7/13/2021 at 2:30 AM, Bundooman said:

China!

Or maybe not China. They initially and brutally stamped on most of those infected and sending the remainder out of the country to infect everyone worldwide.  Thailand got a few million, didn't they? That was 18 months ago.

How many Chinese nationals received Sinovac or the other lesser known fluid .... whatsitsname ....?

It is also possible that all those others in the peearecee found infected, were disposed of.

Meanwhile, China continues to expand at an alarming pace. India, Phillipines, poor European northern nations, confrontations with Indonesia, Japan and Taiwan, threats to Australia, UK and probably countless other countries. 

Sinovac sells well to most of them. China does not care. The revenue for them is astronomical.

So, at least, in that respect, China is a global success.

Right?

4 hours ago, chiman said:

Good for profit lol

Meanwhile the USA donates millions of Pfizer and Moderna 

You still naive enough to believe there's a good guy and a bad guy? It's not that clear.

For the time being, it seems China has donated more vaccines than the U.S. while the U.S. has pledged more jabs than China. Until recently, the U.S. has followed a fully selfish policy, i.e. has banned all vaccine and vaccine component exports (which, for example, prevented Indian or European producers to produce enough jabs to meet their commitments).

Of course, China's policy is only led by self-interest! There's no doubt about it! However, I don't think it has been significantly different in the case of the U.S.! For the time being (it may change over time), China had a much more positive impact on vaccine supply to other countries (particularly developing countries) than the U.S!

I.e.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-vaccines-idUSKCN2DL0AO

24 minutes ago, candide said:

You still naive enough to believe there's a good guy and a bad guy? It's not that clear.

For the time being, it seems China has donated more vaccines than the U.S. while the U.S. has pledged more jabs than China. Until recently, the U.S. has followed a fully selfish policy, i.e. has banned all vaccine and vaccine component exports (which, for example, prevented Indian or European producers to produce enough jabs to meet their commitments).

Of course, China's policy is only led by self-interest! There's no doubt about it! However, I don't think it has been significantly different in the case of the U.S.! For the time being (it may change over time), China had a much more positive impact on vaccine supply to other countries (particularly developing countries) than the U.S!

I.e.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-vaccines-idUSKCN2DL0AO

Actions speak louder than words.  China has been shipping vaccines to other countries since day one.  The US only started doing that when they didn't need them for themselves anymore.  So it's pretty funny when someone tries to rewrite history trying to make the US the good guys and China the bad guys.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, AllanB said:

Here is the link https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/WLD/world/death-rate I copied them because some of these websites change the stats to suit a covid agenda. Example they changed the additional deaths for 2020 from 24,000 to 32,000, since the additional death figures for 2016 was 32,500. In 2020 the covid death figure was claimed to be 120,000, total BS as you can see.

Now show me the figures for the USA, it is possible and increase in obesity and limited healthcare is the cause. 

American Life Expectancy Dropped By A Full Year In 1st Half Of 2020

The average U.S. life expectancy dropped by a year in the first half of 2020, according to a new report from the National Center for Health Statistics, a part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Life expectancy at birth for the total U.S. population was 77.8 years – a decline of 1 year from 78.8 in 2019. For males, the life expectancy at birth was 75.1 – a decline of 1.2 years from 2019. For females, life expectancy declined to 80.5 years, a 0.9 year decrease from 2019.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/18/968791431/american-life-expectancy-dropped-by-a-full-year-in-the-first-half-of-2020

Reductions in 2020 US life expectancy due to COVID-19 and the disproportionate impact on the Black and Latino populations

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7865122/

37 minutes ago, AllanB said:

Here is the link https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/WLD/world/death-rate I copied them because some of these websites change the stats to suit a covid agenda. Example they changed the additional deaths for 2020 from 24,000 to 32,000, since the additional death figures for 2016 was 32,500. In 2020 the covid death figure was claimed to be 120,000, total BS as you can see.

Now show me the figures for the USA, it is possible and increase in obesity and limited healthcare is the cause. 

Thanks for the link. And here is something you apparently failed to notice that is on that page:

image.png.24c0c406fea391f5587f288858c4e8d3.png

• Thanks 1