How many migrants/immigrants/ illegal and legal workers?

Kanada

On 7/15/2021 at 3:51 PM, Kanada said:

Not so sure they’ll be first in line for vaccine (even if perhaps they should be)

really ? huh ? thats odd. I have already received two vaccine doses here in phopphra. no questions asked, no registration online, nothing, just showed up when announced, showed my passport . This week will pick up my vaccine passport at the hospital . Will post a photo of it, because i know you don't believe me

9 minutes ago, thaitom said:

really ? huh ? thats odd. I have already received two vaccine doses here in phopphra. no questions asked, no registration online, nothing, just showed up when announced, showed my passport . This week will pick up my vaccine passport at the hospital . Will post a photo of it, because i know you don't believe me

Well alrighty then…….

On 7/15/2021 at 10:50 AM, Kwasaki said:

The rich people with factories know where they are but they don't want to tell the authorities because they would make less money. 

And its just not the Factories. Its the large and small construction sites, the Farmers Sugar Cane and Pineapple Fields, the Recycle Yards Et Etc Etc

These people whether Legal, or not, are employed everywhere all across the Nation.

3 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

And its just not the Factories. Its the large and small construction sites, the Farmers Sugar Cane and Pineapple Fields, the Recycle Yards Et Etc Etc

These people whether Legal, or not, are employed everywhere all across the Nation.

That's because many farmer can't get Thai people to do those jobs because of what they pay.

I admire the small farmers in our village and soi, I certainly wouldn't want to do the work they do.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

That's because many farmer can't get Thai people to do those jobs because of what they pay.

I admire the small farmers in our village and soi, I certainly wouldn't want to do the work they do.

Every once in awhile I need help with a project…so far it’s been labour….too much for just me alone

The workers are supplied by a general contractor in this area and mostly Hmong or Karin mountain people! I am amazed at what these guys can do in a day….strength and determination and smiles…hard to find in my home country now!

We always pay extra and happy to do so….

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bbko said:

It cracks me up when farangs in Thailand are so concerned about migrants and immigrants in Thailand.

As you should be too…

1…if you live here it’s your country too

2…we’ll never get a virus under control here until majority are vaccinated