Protest against PM in Pattaya by Thai Mai Thon group

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, law ling said:

I'm no supporter of the government - but if the Czar did resign, who would replace him ... and could they do any better?

exactly,   but thaivisa members always know what's right and what thailand must have.    lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Careful what you wish for. If Prayut goes Anuntin might become PM.

OMG that's scary    !!    but i doubt it'll ever happen .....  Prayut is too cunning to let that happen.    imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, law ling said:

I'm no supporter of the government - but if the Czar did resign, who would replace him ... and could they do any better?

Or if an election were called, doesn't the constitution and senate rules make it most likely the generals would keep power anyway?

Agree. What is really needed is a fair election but that is even less likely to happen than Prayuth dtepping down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

Careful what you wish for. If Prayut goes Anuntin might become PM.

He only need him to support his majority , i think even he wish him gone with that his " intelligence " (condition he could hold a easy majority in parliament.)

Edited by david555

3 hours ago, Denim said:

Agree. What is really needed is a fair election but that is even less likely to happen than Prayuth dtepping down.

A fair election in THailand, that would be a first but....we are still allowed to dream (for now).

• Like 1

He is in charge for a reason!  picked and put there before the man passes and it worked as noted if replaced who will take his place everyone in place now is part of the swamp and those who want him out have their own agenda because they aren't getting their share. The youth movement more educated don't truly have a leader willing to take the pain nor does the followers then you need to have a plan not just removing him the entire system has to be change that means pretty much getting rid of every leader in the country now leadership is like a musical chair and that isn't going to work since every leadership role is family and I just don't see the family leaders are going to turn on each other.  The boat needs to be rocked and I don't see it happening I was told once in an conversation by a government worker these old dudes are willing to die and kill anyone who threatens their nest egg.

11 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

217569072_144577621092550_6318387338071776546_n.jpeg

Anti-government Thai Mai Thon (Impatient Thais) protesters rallied in the resort town of Pattaya this afternoon (Saturday), to repeat demands for the resignation of Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha.

Brilliant poster ... I think they should be available for free at every 7/11 nationwide so we can display them and perhaps similar bike and car stickers!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deli said:

They rigged it in that way, yes. And if someone challenges them, they create a case to block him in one way or another. Sad story but people were watching and doing nothing...

On the other hand I know quite a few locals who wish big T.S. would come back to power.

Me too in rural Kamphaeng Phet.

• Like 1