Complete lockdown in two months possible if COVID-19 figures do not improve – DDC

snoop1130

A complete lock down would be the government admitting to a complete failure in dealing with the COVID

pandemic.  The doctor may want a complete lock down, and he can go into his house and completely lock 

himself down, but that is about it.  The military does not have enough soldiers to do a complete lock down as

so many of them soldiers are Generals and high up staff, who likely forgot how to even use a rifle, let alone

do any actual soldier duties. Too many chiefs in the Thai military.  Good luck with the delta and lambda variants

Thailand, I hope you all can get the promised vaccines soon.

Geezer

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I was in Central Food Hall today and the Take-out food section had a good selection.  I imagine that the personal shopper and home delivery will operate normally.  BTW, do they post an online menu?

On 7/19/2021 at 10:59 PM, CALSinCM said:

With what?
They have been blowing smoke up the Thai public's behind for almost a year about all the vaccines that are coming, but sorry, we can't divulge the details as those details can't be divulge because of contracts - but trust us because we tell you daily that millions and millions of doses are on their way!
And then investigative reporters check and there are no contracts, vaccine manufacturers deny contracts, government institutions say that no movement is being made because it's the vaccine manufacturer's fault for not supplying "X" or "Y" or "Z".
But the vaccines are coming - millions and millions are coming!

Of course.  Just vaccinate everybody.  Easy.

there is a shortage of vaccines worldwide, except for america and europe.. im in "first world" new zealand and our vaccines are slow arriving and short on numbers, so im not surprised its happening there too...

On 7/19/2021 at 12:58 PM, Lingba said:

....but not for the sandboxes....afterall, they are paying too much into the hands already to be locked down

I believe that they treat Phuket differently as it is a island and easier to be isolated (which they are trying to do) from the rest of the country. And they want to keep the sandbox program up and running as long as possible to avoid losing face i guess.

On 7/19/2021 at 1:55 PM, tomazbodner said:

Chinese had no vaccines when they locked Wuhan down.

Same as Thailand then.

On 7/19/2021 at 7:08 PM, samtam said:

Where did you experience it? Can you describe it in more detail. I remember Italy...

Papillon sounds French - please enlighten us about lockdown

I thought all french expats could flood into BKK and get jabbed.

Or was that just Macron PR?