Ivermectin

suzannegoh

4 hours ago, Harveyg said:

The problem is not that it's well documented, but rather poorly communicated.  Mainstream media and govt institutions do not communicate this kind of information.  

That raises the question, why??   

My conclusion?: Follow the money.

Please give us links to credible sources showing people have died because of the Covid 19 vaccination.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The FDA has given full approval for the Pfizer vaccine. 

Yesterday - so when I posted that Covid vaccines were issued due to an Emergency Use Authorization I was correct.

Pfizer was until 23 Aug - not before.

The term 'skin of your teeth' comes to mind

"The Food and Drug Administration has formally approved Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine. The widely anticipated decision replaces the emergency use authorization granted by the agency last December."

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/08/23/1030251410/pfizer-covid-vaccine-fda-approval

Now just hope the rest of the vaccines released under EUA get full approval.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, orchis said:

Back on topic ...

“You should not take any medication to treat or prevent Covid-19 unless it has been prescribed to you by your healthcare provider and acquired from a legitimate source.”

Healthcare provider = Doctor and hospital you PAY

Legitimate source = Big Pharma

Hardly a ringing endorsement - they will never admit that other treatments work. They will never approve something they can not make beaucoup bucks on.

The FDA is well known for being in bed with Big Pharma - why would you believe anything they say ? They used to recommend cigarettes !

Most people will take human sized doses - any Yahoo who takes as much as you give a horse ... well, he is one part of that horse for sure.

Does it work - unknown.

Might it work - yes

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, canthai55 said:

Back on topic ...

“You should not take any medication to treat or prevent Covid-19 unless it has been prescribed to you by your healthcare provider and acquired from a legitimate source.”

Healthcare provider = Doctor and hospital you PAY

Legitimate source = Big Pharma

Hardly a ringing endorsement - they will never admit that other treatments work. They will never approve something they can not make beaucoup bucks on.

The FDA is well known for being in bed with Big Pharma - why would you believe anything they say ? They used to recommend cigarettes !

Most people will take human sized doses - any Yahoo who takes as much as you give a horse ... well, he is one part of that horse for sure.

Does it work - unknown.

Might it work - yes

The medical community says you are wrong.

I know you have strong opinions on Ivermectin, but you are neither a scientist nor a physician.  No one should listen to you, instead of following the advice of a qualified professional.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The medical community says you are wrong.

I know you have strong opinions on Ivermectin, but you are neither a scientist nor a physician.  No one should listen to you, instead of following the advice of a qualified professional.

I have no feeling for it one way or the other.

I am not asking ANYONE to listen to me, only giving my opinion on a public internet forum, as you are yourself.

I DO have strong feelings on the "word" of agencies like the FDA and especially Big Pharma. Especially when they are in bed - literally or figuratively - together.

Lie to me once - shame on you.

Lie to me twice - shame on me

• Haha 1

There's no question the FDA is crooked as a dog's hind leg. As such, the creators of ivermectin would gladly send their version of brown envelopes and the FDA would accept them if there were any chance this animal deworming product was viable for Covid. Instead, the FDA posted this (as a result of many calls to the Poison Control Center because people were getting sick from taking ivermectin):

fda-1.jpg

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, canthai55 said:

I have no feeling for it one way or the other.

I am not asking ANYONE to listen to me, only giving my opinion on a public internet forum, as you are yourself.

I DO have strong feelings on the "word" of agencies like the FDA and especially Big Pharma. Especially when they are in bed - literally or figuratively - together.

Lie to me once - shame on you.

Lie to me twice - shame on me

Uniformed people on the internet vs the FDA.

hmmm.. such a difficult choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can’t believe that we have people here recommending the use of horse de-wormer for human consumption and condemning FDA approved vaccines.

Approximately 70% of recent calls to the Mississippi Poison Control Center are in reference to Invermectin ingestion, according to notice released by the Mississippi Department of Health

please stop promoting poison.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 2

‘You are not a horse’: FDA tells Americans stop taking dewormer for Covid

Agency issues message after misinformation about ivermectin, a medicine used to deworm livestock, spreads on social media

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/23/fda-horse-message-ivermectin-covid-coronavirus?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, canthai55 said:

That is a lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_of_tobacco_by_the_U.S._Food_and_Drug_Administration

Your internet  friends have misinformed you.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

On 8/23/2021 at 8:58 PM, Captain Monday said:

What vaccines have shown negative side effects manifested after years?

"An increased risk of narcolepsy was found following vaccination with Pandemrix, a monovalent 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine that was used in several European countries during the H1N1 influenza pandemic. This risk was initially found in Finland, and then other European countries also detected an association."

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/history/narcolepsy-flu.html

On 8/24/2021 at 1:05 AM, heybruce said:

Please give us links to credible sources showing people have died because of the Covid 19 vaccination.

Australian data for AZ,

"No deaths have been reported in the last week. Six deaths have been reported over the preceding 4 months – 5 of the 6 deaths occurred in women aged 34, 48 (2 cases), 52 and 72-years-old. The other death was in a 44-year-old man. "

https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-19-08-2021

A friend of mine in India got clots after AZ. She was cremated a week ago.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/23/2021 at 2:05 PM, heybruce said:

Please give us links to credible sources showing people have not died because of the Covid 19 vaccination.....

• Sad 1

Guys its your body and you can do as you like with it but why would a medicine for deworming livestock work on a virus?

It simply does not make sense.

I know it is administered to humans as a one off dosage to counter things like nits but its not meant to be taken on a regular basis.

Where are the trials of regular Ivermectin consumption in humans? 

The same standard you apply to the now proven (almost 100% safe) covid vaccines.

5 hours ago, Harry Om said:

"An increased risk of narcolepsy was found following vaccination with Pandemrix, a monovalent 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine that was used in several European countries during the H1N1 influenza pandemic. This risk was initially found in Finland, and then other European countries also detected an association."

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/history/narcolepsy-flu.html

If you read the entire article (it's short), you see no details of this increase in narcolepsy are given and follow-on studies fail to uncover the same increase in any country but Sweden.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Harry Om said:

Australian data for AZ,

"No deaths have been reported in the last week. Six deaths have been reported over the preceding 4 months – 5 of the 6 deaths occurred in women aged 34, 48 (2 cases), 52 and 72-years-old. The other death was in a 44-year-old man. "

https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-19-08-2021

A friend of mine in India got clots after AZ. She was cremated a week ago.

From your source:

" This takes the total Australian reports assessed as TTS following the AstraZeneca vaccine to 112 cases (62 confirmed, 50 probable) from approximately 8.1 million vaccine doses. "

So a 0.0014% chance of dying from the AZ vaccination versus a 1% to 2% death rate for those who catch Covid 19.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Please give us links to credible sources showing people have not died because of the Covid 19 vaccination.....

Oh, so now I must prove a non-existence.  I'll do that after you provide credible proof there is no Easter Bunny.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

If you read the entire article (it's short), you see no details of this increase in narcolepsy are given and follow-on studies fail to uncover the same increase in any country but Sweden.

"If you read the entire article (it's short)".

Comments like this are a childish way of discussing serious issues.

Why not the same increase? Later studies identified that the problem was genetic, so it was likely to occur in Scandinavian countries and not elsewhere. The other studies chose cohorts that did not include that group, that's why you didn't see any increase.

• Sad 1