Pattaya: Immigration go after US man who refused to wear mask at Taco Bell - he's fined and repentant

webfact

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

A tool and his money are soon parted, and I await the people who will arrive and say it was race based in arresting him and not because he was an insolent sob.

You're a bit late, they arrived two posts above yours.

3 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

They are all buying their cheap Charlie breakfast at the cheap Charlie restaurants and then eat it hidden at home. Thank you government that we don't have to watch them anymore. ????????

Here, let me fix that for you:

Thank Damn you government that we don't have to I can't creepily watch them anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

No issues then as I agree to disagree with your view, enjoy your day.

Sorry what is the view with which you disagree? That there were no racist comments or that no one stated that he was arrested or even targeted on video because he was black.

If there is a post that suggests that he was targeted for not wearing a mask because he was black, then quote or link to it. No need to request that someone trawls through a thread to find it. I say it didn't happen and you say it did, so post the evidence.

I posted on the thread, so I am confident in my statement. In fact my post on that thread is the most 'Liked'. You go back and see.

But there were posts calling him a Black 'this and that' that were removed and you know it. But no posts claiming the he was discriminated against by bystanders or anyone involved at the time would need to be removed, so they should still be there. Show me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Just another farang bashing episode, having said that the man is as fool for not wearing a mask.

In this day and age, are we allowed to call African Americans o people of colour 'farang'? ????????????????‍♂️

• Like 1