Pattaya: Immigration go after US man who refused to wear mask at Taco Bell - he's fined and repentant

webfact

3 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

I recorded the event live.  I was there.  I posted on YouTube, and you are correct  many came on and said it was race, the thing is everyone else had on mask except for him and his white Russian girlfriend 

" his White Russian girlfriend ". Yeah,that’s what I mainly focused on ! ???? 

• Haha 2

There is NO SUCH NAME AS CKARENCE.  It’s a Typo.  His Name is Clarence.  If you notice the K & L keys are next to each other on the keyboard.

And I’m pretty sure that the Thai’s never heard of the name Clarence Either.  

The real question is… Did he vote for TRUMP or Biden?  If he voted for TRUMP, then you have your answer

as to why he didn’t wear a mask.  He thinks he’s above the law.

He forgets, as many ex-pats do, that WE ARE A GUEST IN THIS COUNTRY.  ACT LIKE ONE! 

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Semper fi said:

Also i just saw a question was the white girl charged....answer is no she was not charged nor was i. They didnt even ask her a question or require her to come. But she came to make sure all was on the level. As i said this was a show. They asked nicely and i said sure ill play along. Because if i felt any type of way i would have just told them im not going to talk and ill contact my embassy asap. Everything was cool. Thai police were cool. Been a funny situation tho. And from what i hear the other guy will be taken in for not wearing his bra....messed up situation. I might chip in to help get him a victoria secret one. Ill link the gofundme

Count yourself  lucky, I know the other man, he's got a black belt in origami, could of ended in a bad situation..

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

With todays numbers of 

14,260 cases and 119 deaths one would hope mask wearing and personal safety along with any bias would be set aside and people would do the right thing to help us out of a potential 3 month lockdown as has been recommended. 

Maybe he just forgot he ain't in America with the more liberal freedoms one thinks they have.

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a total waste of time, if he was Thai nothing would have been done.

Around here a very small percentage of people are wearing masks, nothing is done about it.

Just another farang bashing episode, having said that the man is as fool for not wearing a mask.

deleted

Edited by EdrigoSalvadore
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Crossy said:

A post attempting to bring Trump into the discussion has been removed.

OMG, the Trump Derangement Syndrome (<deleted>) for some just lingers on; for goodness sake he is gone, get over it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hayduke said:

If only the government would divert a portion of the enormous “police vinyl board” budget into buying vaccines….

bored board - Copy.jpg

But how would we learn then about Mr. XXX with a full face checkered mask ?

If schools don't teach reading, must rely on picture media to send message.

• Like 1

A man of colour, really, yesterday's news was Thailand doesn't discriminate against foreigners, l don't see any Thai,s dragged down to the Police station and paraded in front of the media,same same but different 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1