MP launches scathing attack on Thai PM: He's lost all credibility and faith - and where are missing vaccines?

webfact

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Posted even more on FB in the Thai groups lots of people not happy

the Thai people shouldn't be unhappy, the armed forces need to be fit and ready for the next foreign invasion ????

4 hours ago, robblok said:
13 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Umm... have you read the current Thai Constitution lately?

I can't quote it verbatim of course, but the salient bit goes something like, "...blah, blah, blah blah, he who has all the guns wins, blah, blah, blah, blah..."

What is the alternative.. let Thais rise against those with guns and have a bloodbath so the farangs on this forum can encourage them and get some pop corn and watch the show ? Because its easy to send others to do the fighting for you. So many older farrangs want blood in the street for their entertainment. When asked will you help they say have no bone dog in this fight or something like that. 

Sounds a lot like they want to see a show but take no risks. I think the next general election is close enough to wait and see. If need be then more drastic measures can be thought about.

Despite having a home and family here, it is up to the Thai people to fix this. If it needs to get bloody, so be it but I won't be going on the front lines nor will I be ordering popcorn. Especially not after my last, quixotic dalliance with freedom-fighting up against Franco, that other great monarchist.