New vaccine registration website for foreigners in Thailand opens Aug 1

Jonathan Fairfield

OK I know its  here somewhere, but I cannot find it...     Got rejected as   was unable first time to  add   attachment of both my passport and visa  extension,  would only except one.

How  do I    add both scanned copies,,,   I know Im dumb  so have mercy on me and help, so I can  submit again  using different e mail address .

19 minutes ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

OK I know its  here somewhere, but I cannot find it...     Got rejected as   was unable first time to  add   attachment of both my passport and visa  extension,  would only except one.

How  do I    add both scanned copies,,,   I know Im dumb  so have mercy on me and help, so I can  submit again  using different e mail address .

Basically, you want to grab two files, copy them, and paste them in the application.

How to do that is explained here:

https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000771.htm#select-individual

This is going to be so much easier on a pc than on a smart phone.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

Fortunately, I have a good scanning machine. I just put the papers together into the machine and it scanned them all in one run. Then when saving them as a PDF file, it automatically combined them into one file. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Michael Hare said:

Fortunately, I have a good scanning machine. I just put the papers together into the machine and it scanned them all in one run. Then when saving them as a PDF file, it automatically combined them into one file. 

Yeah, that works, too.

6 hours ago, Michael Hare said:

I also received an email this morning. The problem was that their Emglish was not clear. It should have said put all the documents into one file. Only one file could be downloaded. If you downloaded your passport and then went to download your visa page or other documents it will not work. So I combined everything into one file and sure enough it was successful. Now wait and see if the Pfizer vaccine comes to Ubon where I live. No way will I travel elsewhere to get vaccinated. 

3 hours ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

Just lay them both down on the table with good light above and take a photo of them….edit to cut the edges clean and you have one photo with PP and Visa!

wouldn’t that work for you?

3 hours ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

Edited by Kanada
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Kanada said:

Just lay them both down on the table with good light above and take a photo of them….edit to cut the edges clean and you have one photo with PP and Visa!

wouldn’t that work for you?

In many cases the Passport Photo ID page and the page containing your current visa/extension are bound together in the same passport booklet.

It might perhaps be a little easier to take one (1) picture of your Passport Photo ID page, take another picture (1) of your visa/extension page.  Start the vaccination website application.  Where it asks for your passport photo and visa/extension, press and hold the CTRL button then click on the file containing your passport photo ID, and then click on the file containing your visa/extension, release the CTRL button.  Right click on the highlighted files just selected and select copy.  Cursor over to the vaccination website and right-click on the field for the file upload and select paste.

But if you're good with a needle and thread there might be other ways that it can be done. ????

26 minutes ago, skatewash said:

In many cases the Passport Photo ID page and the page containing your current visa/extension are bound together in the same passport booklet.

It might perhaps be a little easier to take one (1) picture of your Passport Photo ID page, take another picture (1) of your visa/extension page.  Start the vaccination website application.  Where it asks for your passport photo and visa/extension, press and hold the CTRL button then click on the file containing your passport photo ID, and then click on the file containing your visa/extension, release the CTRL button.  Right click on the highlighted files just selected and select copy.  Cursor over to the vaccination website and right-click on the field for the file upload and select paste.

But if you're good with a needle and thread there might be other ways that it can be done. ????

I do everything on my cell phone so I’ve learned some pretty basic options! I have everything on One Drive app…just click on two files or five files and load them where I need them! As long as they can see them clearly and read them you’re golden! They don’t care how you do it…they just need to see them and be able to read so simple is always best 

Every single document I needed to get here from Canada (and there were a lot) I took photos of and saved them in One Drive on my phone….sent to Thai Govt Agencies, Thai hotel etc. etc. by email without one issue at all!

**Taking photos of docs. is just the simplistic shortcut for those that are working from cell phone without the use of a scanner or PC and not perhaps not tech savvy…..it’s no different that scanning them…they’re copies!

• Like 1

I have not received a rejection email for myself or friend I helped out BUT HAD a gutfull of all this BS.

With the help of TW, a front line health worker, I could have started a Sinovac - AZ 2 months ago and it would have been done and dusted.

Giving this mismanaged c*rapp a week and going down that road. AND only have to drive a few km to get the jabs.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cnmltd said:

I received an SMS just 5 minutes ago confirming an appointment on Monday 23rd

for the Pfizer vaccine. 6th floor Central Festival Pattaya between 12 and 13pm from BPH.

Just bring passport and show staff SMS.

I am 62 with none of the 7 underlying medical conditions

So the well publicized,  priorities for the elderly, sick and pregnant are not being enforced? Shameful. ☹️

Edited by Chris.B
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

So the well publicized,  priorities for the elderly, sick and pregnant are not being enforced? Shameful. ☹️

Maybe you didnt read. I am 62, which is over 60 last time I looked

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tried and tried again..to register, failed.. using a different email address, and dropping last numeral off my passport,  again, no matter  what I did, from the advice given here couldnt   load both passport and visa ... I havent been rejected, yet, but probably will, so  the wife   got onto a private hospital in our province,   paid 6,600 baht up front for   two injections each of Moderna,  and  was told we will be advised when to attend.   I  keep telling my  other half, the  boss, now you know why I drink...

3 hours ago, cnmltd said:

I received an SMS just 5 minutes ago confirming an appointment on Monday 23rd

for the Pfizer vaccine. 6th floor Central Festival Pattaya between 12 and 13pm from BPH.

Just bring passport and show staff SMS.

I am 62 with none of the 7 underlying medical conditions

Good for you…that’s great

Received the rejection email from expatvac saying; 'After reviewing your registration, it can not be further processed due to lack of required visas.'  I have been living in Thailand for many years and have a valid stay permit and work permit.  I put both the front page of my passport and my visa in one file.  Obviously, whoever is checking the papers didn't even bother to look at the second page of the file.  Either that or they are actually looking for a 'visa' page from the Thai embassy!

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Kanada said:

I just received an “email” confirming my appt. for Pfizer vaccination at McCormick Hospital in ChiangMai in two days from now!

It also said the second Vax shot will also be with Pfizer within 3 weeks and a warning about mixing Pfizer with Sinovac or Astra Zeneca as possibly unsafe!

I sent my verification immediately of course…the auto reply you get back from your confirmation is a bit confusing but I’ve confirmed and have that proof!

Just wanted to mention this was appointment came to me by email and not by SMS.

73CEAE55-7BA2-427A-8CBD-E6CF4AA079AC.jpeg

I am curious how long ago did you register and are you over 60?

6 hours ago, TravelerEastWest said:

I am curious how long ago did you register and are you over 60?

August 4 I believe

yes over 60 and no health issues

I live in Somoeng….ChiangMai would be my city for vax

Edited by Kanada

20 minutes ago, bdenner said:

Close to 400 Farang received a Pfizer jab in Udon Thani yesterday BUT it was NO thanks the expatvac register, locally organized, I'm slotted for tomorrow afternoon.

However you get it…get it!!

I have to say the expatvac. registry worked very well for me (and others here too!)

No trouble registering and no trouble with getting an appt. after registration as a few seemed to have! 
Im not being smug…maybe I’m just fortunate 

• Like 2