Is the stupid 90 days reporting application dead AGAIN ?

6 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

Mine worked, this afternoon.  I use Edge browser on my PC.

Ditto on the software, but it didn't, got the contact your local office message.

I have renewed my extension of stay since my last office 90 day report, that may be the problem.

A friend was once informed in the local office that they don't like the on-line reporting and want everybody to attend the office in person.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

31 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

I have renewed my extension of stay since my last office 90 day report, that may be the problem.

I re newed my extension and the next 90 report online worked. The one after that did not.

I just use mail now. Online hit and miss for many ....no reason

• Like 1

Last year it worked fine for me.  This year I have not been able to use it.  It tells me I have to go to the office.  None of my information has changed.  My last 90 day report I told the local office I couldn't do it online.  They told me the problem is in Bangkok.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

It thinks I'm on overstay so I can't use it...

Overstay.JPG 

I've been trying this past week and this is what shows up in the app, and on the PC in all browsers I've tried, just a generic error message. And I've not overstayed or have used the incorrect dates!!! Even tried to use the online booking but only get a blank screen. Even though I don't want to, I think I will be forced to walk in.

Edited by ClaySmc
typo
  • Like 1

It works for some. My agent filed a 90 day for me on one occasion and there was no problem. I have not had any luck, even using the Edge browser. I feel more comfortable going in person. It would certainly be helpful if all the 90 day traffic could be done online.

13 minutes ago, anfh said:

You can ONLY use it 15 days before due date, up to 7 days before due date. It just will not work outside that parameter. 

Everybody knows that.

Its something else preventing a lot of people to do online reporting which is only known to immigration.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

I don't use the app but the website works fine.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Ditto.

The app has never worked for me but I was just approved via the website despite the website giving me some grief a couple of days ago and prepared to visit in person.

Give the website a few tries.

19 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

It thinks I'm on overstay so I can't use it...

Overstay.JPG

Same here. Used to work great before I did my extension of stay. After that I have gotten the 'overstay' notice for the past two times trying to do the 90 day report, whether it's on my computer, iPhone, or iPad.

• Like 1