Expatvac sign up

bookstore

9 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Sure we do...

Being an outlier can be a good thing.

But I have yet to see any appointments mentioned, other than yours, anywhere (not just here).

I'm sure you have an appointment for today. It's just that it may not be the result of expatvac? Maybe an intervac registration got pushed directly to MoPH?

expatvac1a.jpg

yeah, when signing up it asked if you were in one of 7 disease condition groups by made reference to needing a medical certificate... seemed silly to wait and get a certificate saying you are fat and have high blood pressure... so I said no... 

48 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

I got an appointment on the expats vaccination website for the 12th, but I cancelled it. I received the email reply within 2 days. I don't live in Bangkok and I'm not going to travel there either (9,700 new infections yesterday), or stand for hours in a crowded Bangsue railway station. I've seen the back-to-back and closely packed lines on TV. They don't seem to give you a choice of vaccine, and I expect they'll give Sinovac + AZ.  Sinovac is ineffective. 

That sounds suspicious since I doubt they are assigning people jab locations in Bangkok if you live elsewhere -- unless you lied about where you reside. 

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Think I'll just book a Pfizer jab at the hospital and pay for it.  At least you know what your getting and it's not with 2000 other farangs in a line.

Lining up with farang no problem - just bring your pointy 2 meter stick - or a cow whip while maintaining a insane look on your face.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Plus, they are now saying that appointments to be issued via SMS.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1153177365194550

English language starts at approximately 28 minutes.

( thanks to @Chris B for the link )

Now they are just being silly, they verified the email address was correct... but not the phone number... If they were going to send out the appointments by SMS they should have sent a confirmation code to the phone and then you enter it to continue.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Now they are just being silly, they verified the email address was correct... but not the phone number... If they were going to send out the appointments by SMS they should have sent a confirmation code to the phone and then you enter it to continue.

Yes, it’s messed up.

All we can do is check for emails and SMS message.

We are entirely in their hands …………… and that’s scary ???? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Think I'll just book a Pfizer jab at the hospital and pay for it.  At least you know what your getting and it's not with 2000 other farangs in a line.

too easy .......  a Pfizer jab next week and it's all good ......

11 hours ago, Almer said:

raybankok,  but but but is this for the new as of last Sunday expatvac. Consular site, because theyvwont start giving appointments until 10/11 Aug

Please read my post correctly then you will see.

(I registered at 10-55 am on Sunday 1st got confirmation on the 2nd that my application was approved got my appointment time sent on the 3rd for Friday 6th at 2 pm. A great service.)

14 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

From two other threads on this subject:

Earlier, Mr Tanee said that he expects people to start receiving vaccine appointment dates from August 10 and 11.

To me that means that the date for the appointment will begin as early as 10 or 11 August.

And that notification of the appointment would, one hopes, be delivered BEFORE the appointment.

For you, it sounds like it means that notifications of future appointments will start being issued on 10 or 11 August. And that appointment dates would follow on 11 or 12 going forward, assuming at least 24 hours notice.

Parsing Thinglish is challenging.

Khun Tanee did mention a transition of email/contacts/registrations from the old Intervac site to the new expatvac site. Not sure if that affects any experiences?

Still no email or SMS for 1 August expatvac registration/confirmation.

I did receive an SMS from MOPH-CVC ~ 23 July for an OLD INTERVAC registration, with appointment details: day/date/time/door# at Bang Sue Grand RR, which said to "show this SMS".

A few people (two, that I've seen here, on FB, Twitter, another forum) have reported receiving the appointment email so here's hoping more do in the coming days.

13 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

To me that means that the date for the appointment will begin as early as 10 or 11 August.

And that notification of the appointment would, one hopes, be delivered BEFORE the appointment.

That’s the way i read it also and estimated that the notification will be this weekend or Monday 9th.

But, now I see how it could also be read the other way .

12 hours ago, steven100 said:

Me too, unless they are offering Pfizer at a location near me i am not interersted. I have waited 18 months already so will wait some more and pay for a local jab. Certainly not queuing up with thousands at Bang Sue.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 7:40 PM, ubonjoe said:

Registered on Sunday. Still waiting for the appointment email.

Over 60 so I am in the priority group as mentioned on the website.

Same here, but I read somewhere the appointment mails will roll out from 9 or 10th on???? 

22 hours ago, SooKee said:

Whatever.  Not defensive and believe me, it will take much much more than some random internet nobody on a forum to make me angry.  Don't confuse people getting bored with the relentless negativity and, despite NOT having the facts, the desire of some people to interpret things in a way that fit's THEIR version of events with anger.

Despite having told you the facts you seemed to be determined to convince yourself (and others) that the appointment I had didn't come from Expatvac.  Quite why you need to dispute a person's account by posting your own BS theories with zero evidence whatsoever is beyond me. You didn't ask for images but equally you clearly didn't want to believe the facts when I told you what they were, intent instead on spinning your own narrative, so quite how else someone is supposed to convince a determined disbeliever I've no idea.  From other posts though you seem intent on seeing problems and anticipating the worst at every juncture so I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise.  One thing that is certain though, what you do, think or whatever is of zero interest to me.  I've posted my experience, people can make of it what they do.  Added to ignore list.

You appear to have devoted much effort and vitriol over 2 posts to convince us you’re not het up ???? ???? 

1 hour ago, nchuckle said:

You appear to have devoted much effort and vitriol over 2 posts to convince us you’re not het up ???????? 

Not at all, just setting out the FACTS as they pertain to my actual experience, not an account of my experience that someone else has made up because that's what they want it to be.  You, or this 'us' that you purport to be part of, interests me not in the least and at least I haven't devoted as much time as you have to making pointless, vacuous low IQ posts ????

Edited by SooKee

1 hour ago, SooKee said:

Not at all, just setting out the FACTS as they pertain to my actual experience, not an account of my experience that someone else has made up because that's what they want it to be.  You, or this 'us' that you purport to be part of, interests me not in the least and at least I haven't devoted as much time as you have to making pointless, vacuous low IQ posts ????

You’re such a giveaway! ???? It doesn’t take much of an IQ to work out that someone ranting over several posts about how calm they are..really isn’t. "Am I bovvered? "  Calm down dear ! ( Bet you can’t resist having another go explaining how much this doesn’t matter to you) ???? 

7 minutes ago, PAWNEESE said:

The problem is Sookee,  that you are talking about 1 scheme and the rest of us are talking about the new scheme .... the subject of recent threads.  

Main difference is the vax sites and make of vax (possibly).

When told that no one has yet received an appointment or jab under THIS scheme you get angry .. saying you have. And insult people.

But hey ho ..... 

Poor old Sookee,his angry rantings (telling us it doesn’t matter)are in inverse proportion to his understanding and comprehension. Perhaps he thinks that’s one of the conditions that’ll get him a preferential appointment? ???? 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Raybangkok said:

Please read my post correctly then you will see.

(I registered at 10-55 am on Sunday 1st got confirmation on the 2nd that my application was approved got my appointment time sent on the 3rd for Friday 6th at 2 pm. A great service.)

It matters not what you posted everybody else is talking about the new expatvac. Consular site, are you still adamant you from this  site have already had your inoculation when they say they are not arranging app's  until after the 10/11 Aug

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Almer said:

It matters not what you posted everybody else is talking about the new expatvac. Consular site, are you still adamant you from this  site have already had your inoculation when they say they are not arranging app's  until after the 10/11 Aug

Not to mention that assuming his clock was not off by more than 5 minutes (i.e. smart phones, computers typically get updated over the internet and are generally never out by more than a few seconds -- unless you disable it).... I was actually sitting on the web page and they were actually a bit late (after 11am) bringing up the website live.  The only way to sign up earlier would be if someone with non-public details gave you an address for a back door to the site that could be used before going live.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, steven100 said:

Are they available for purchase? please elaborate 

1 hour ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Not to mention that assuming his clock was not off by more than 5 minutes (i.e. smart phones, computers typically get updated over the internet and are generally never out by more than a few seconds -- unless you disable it).... I was actually sitting on the web page and they were actually a bit late (after 11am) bringing up the website live.  The only way to sign up earlier would be if someone with non-public details gave you an address for a back door to the site that could be used before going live.

He is full of Crop