Relatives call for police to investigate young woman's death amid lurid sex claims

webfact

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Relatives have called for police to investigate after lurid claims emerged into the death of a 21 year old woman called Wanida or Jip in Hat Yai, Songkhla in the south of Thailand. 

Her boyfriend Pannathat, 25, or Pan claimed that she died after an adapted BB gun went off by accident killing her in his bedroom at a house in Thung Tam Sao sub-district in the early hours ofb Saturday morning. 

Police seemed happy with that explanation and bailed him.

Now following the cremation of the young lady relatives have suspicions after a mystery person called Boy told them that earlier that day Pan had taken Jip to a house where 14 friends had had sex with her. 

She died after having her hands and feet tied up, was punched and sexually assaulted. 

Jip has already been cremated.

Daily News went to talk to the victim's elder sister "Joy" who wants the police to establish if it was really an accident, what was the role of the person called Boy who made contact via Facebook but who said he wasn't directly involved in the assault, and how Pan came to be quickly bailed in the case. 

Jip's mother Jit, 59, said the couple had been together for two years and he had got engaged to her daughter. She reported some arguments and a temporary break-up before her daughter had returned to him a few days before the incident.

Ae, a cousin reported that Boy had contacted her on Facebook with claims about what went on at a house saying that Jip may have died as a result and the shooting story was just a cover up to deceive police. 

asean_now_BB.jpg
  • Sad 5

7 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Pan must have loved Jip very much. Wonder if he looked and filmed at the same time? Nobody really knows what goes on in such minds. True or not, there are just too many psychos here.

Ever thought that considering her hands and legs were tied up , that it probably wasn't consensual ?

Hows this for a possibility : She finished with him and maybe found someone new and he made efforts to get back with her again (with the sole intention of getting revenge ). 

She agreed to meet up with him and went to someones room where 14 guys were waiting and he had a gun to finalise his revenge ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, audaciousnomad said:

Everywhere in the world.

According to a friend that works very close to the problem, the unofficial percentage of Thai women that have been raped while in a relationship is 44%. I know there are worse places, but not everywhere in the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Ever thought that considering her hands and legs were tied up , that it probably wasn't consensual ?

Hows this for a possibility : She finished with him and maybe found someone new and he made efforts to get back with her again (with the sole intention of getting revenge ). 

She agreed to meet up with him and went to someones room where 14 guys were waiting and he had a gun to finalise his revenge ?

Eeeh!??? Are you sure that you understood my comment? If so, why do you think an explanation was needed?

13 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

According to a friend that works very close to the problem, the unofficial percentage of Thai women that have been raped while in a relationship is 44%. I know there are worse places, but not everywhere in the world.

You do understand women lie?

I'm betting the (alleged/rumoured/unofficial) numbers are similar in your home country because all men are evil (especially after the relationship has ended).

Back to the OP, no evidence (as she was cremated), so no case to answer whether it happened or not. If true, you'd have thought the hospital that dealt with the dead body would have notices a few marks.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You do understand women lie?

Yes, I do understand they lie when it can benefit them. However, this unofficial number is not coming from reported police cases. No gain to lie in this case.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, I do understand they lie when it can benefit them. However, this unofficial number is not coming from reported police cases. No gain to lie in this case.

The gain is in making themselves feel better about their previous actions.

And making themselves look better to the person with whom they are speaking.

Edited by BritManToo

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The gain is in making themselves feel better about their previous actions.

And making themselves look better to the person with whom they are speaking.

You must really like females

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

This is a thread potentially about a Woman who may have been raped and murdered , its rather inappropriate to discuss lying Females .

This is a thread about a Man who may have murdered a female  and lied about it , rather than a Woman lying 

You do understand that a another poster started the lying discussion, right? Besides that,  I can not care less about what you see as inappropriate. If you do not like to read, then jump over and move on. I do not think my discussion with another poster breaks the rules of this forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

You do understand that a another poster started the lying discussion, right? Besides that,  I can not care less about what you see as inappropriate. If you do not like to read, then jump over and move on. I do not think my discussion with another poster breaks the rules of this forum.

Do try and show just a little bit of respect . 

In a story about a man possibly killing a woman and lying about it , its rather untoward to go on about woman being liars .

A Female may have been raped and killed ...................and she wasn't lying about that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolute police muppets, allowing a body to be released and cremated after an unexpected or suspicious death and therefore allowing vital evidence to be destroyed. Another case of the police wrapping up the crime before they even investigate it. I'm sure that any ex police on this forum would be appalled at the dismal state of detective work here.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Now following the cremation of the young lady relatives have suspicions after a mystery person called Boy told them that earlier that day Pan had taken Jip to a house where 14 friends had had sex with her.

Jeez...

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Do try and show just a little bit of respect . 

In a story about a man possibly killing a woman and lying about it , its rather untoward to go on about woman being liars .

A Female may have been raped and killed ...................and she wasn't lying about that 

Listen to yourself here. A female may have been rape and killed. So that is not sure then? Anyway not in the eyes of the law, that has already been cremating the body. So, why are you reacting like you do, just because one person had said something afterwards? Who says, more then he himself, that is the true story?

After that, you also state that the woman who was raped and killed, was not lying about that????? Really, since when are people making a speech after they have been killed?

I think you better show some respect to the rest of this forum, by stating things that are possible instead. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes , it seems like there are some posters who keep going on about their ex-wifes every opportunity they get 

Sounds like you know who people that you chat with in a forum refer to without they stating it. Are you sure there is not any underlying personal experience that is talking?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Calm down..

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Listen to yourself here. A female may have been rape and killed. So that is not sure then? Anyway not in the eyes of the law, that has already been cremating the body. So, why are you reacting like you do, just because one person had said something afterwards? Who says, more then he himself, that is the true story?

After that, you also state that the woman who was raped and killed, was not lying about that????? Really, since when are people making a speech after they have been killed?

I think you better show some respect to the rest of this forum, by stating things that are possible instead. 

This thread is about a Woman getting killed by a gun shot from her boyfriend . 

Accident he says .

New allegations have come to light suggesting that he murdered her .

I do think that those allegations should be investigated , rather than just coming to the conclusion that Men always tell the truth and Females always lie and thus no investigation necessary .

New allegations may or not be true , but , I suspect that they are . 

Like , accidently shooting your GF in the head who recently finished with you .

3 hours ago, mbenson said:

I wonder who the boy friend knows or is related to. It sounds like a whitewash by the police. What would be their motivation for doing that?

Sounds like a big brown envelope fell into there hands.