Bangkok Hospital Pattaya now offering Covid-19 vaccination services for eligible foreigners

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I looked carefully at the link provided, almost all were Bangkok hospitals and this one: Sriracha Hospital, Chonburi.

Am I missing something? I saw no mention of BPH.

Obviously you did not look carefully. Inoculations are to take place on the 6th flr of Central Festival Pattaya....and I haven't even looked carefully.

Edit. I see you mean: https://www.thailandintervac.com

Check the registration date. It hasn't yet arrived.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

But still no news from expatvac registration about appointment date ,

must we keep forever& ever registering .....

that would only put the numbers up , not the candidates ...

And stil no Pzifer ...? Pfizer...Pfizer ...where brought they you too?? ????

Edited by david555
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Obviously you did not look carefully. Inoculations are to take place on the 6th flr of Central Festival Pattaya....and I haven't even looked carefully.

Found it now , THX

Edited by david555

8 minutes ago, smedly said:

more confusion 

no mention of BPH

already registered with expatvax - what happened to that 

I have never seen such a mess 

BPH registration open on the 16th, either on 'thailandintervac' or directly with BPH web page (for vaccination 2nd week of September).. if you get confirmation, then just cancel all other registrations...not confusing at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cyril sneer said:

doesn't matter which vaccine you get now, it won't be recognised by the west for years for travel purposes

Really? So those who have gone to Bangkok for Pfizer (shipped from USA to Thailand) won't have their Pfizer recognized? or are you only referring to those in this Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya offering?

Frankly, I think some countries in the west will recognize Pfizer, and a smaller number will recognize the Thai produced AstraZeneca.

Also, I note there is a LOT more to this world than the 'west' .... although clearly for some, only the 'west' matters to them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oldcpu said:

Really? So those who have gone to Bangkok for Pfizer (shipped from USA to Thailand) won't have their Pfizer recognized? or are you only referring to those in this Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya offering?

Frankly, I think some countries in the west will recognize Pfizer, and a smaller number will recognize the Thai produced AstraZeneca.

Also, I note there is a LOT more to this world than the 'west' .... although clearly for some, only the 'west' matters to them.

i'm referring to proof you can provide to other countries that the vaccine you've had in thailand is genuine

doesn't matter where the vaccine is shipped from, until an app or similar that can prove the vaccine is genuine, you still have to go through the same process as someone unvaccinated

"Dr Somchai, can I give you 10,000 baht to make a fake vaccine certificate?" "Yes Sir"

I refer to the west as I assume most on here are from western countries, therefore more relevant for traveling home

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

BPH registration open on the 16th, either on 'thailandintervac' or directly with BPH web page (for vaccination 2nd week of September).. if you get confirmation, then just cancel all other registrations...not confusing at all.

not for a smart guy like you 

I contacted BPH directly last week and they told me to register with expatvax ....................... yeah not confusing at all 

I will just leave it at that before I say something I will regret

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, oldcpu said:

My guess would be that:

* Chinese expats who want to return to China will likely select 2 x Sinovac jabs

* foreigners who want to visit any country other than China will likely select 2 x AstraZeneca

* foreigners who plan to stay in Thailand and not leave the country may wish to consider 1st jab Sinovac and 2nd jab AstraZeneca. The reason being early results from a study/trial underway suggest the mix of Sinovac/AstraZeneca (in that order) gives efficacy similar to 2xAstraZeneca, with the jabs only a few weeks apart, as opposed to going for 2xAstraZeneca where the jabs are 8 to 12 weeks apart. But of course no country recognizes Sinovac/AstraZeneca combo (to my knowledge) and thus its not an optimal approach for international travelers.

I'm curious to learn if my 'guess' is accurate.

I am curious to learn were you heard or read all that nonsense 

if what you wrote is your opinion then fine otherwise post an artical

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1