Bangkok Hospital Pattaya now offering Covid-19 vaccination services for eligible foreigners

snoop1130

29 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

My guess would be 1 Sino and 1 Pfizer 

On the link it said 3 days 3 variations...2xAZ, 2x Sino, 1xSino+1xAZ. You supposedly selected your preference...whether you got it was not mentioned. It is early on the 16th now and as of yet I do not even see the BHP option. If I jump on this bandwagon it will be the 4th!

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

On the link it said 3 days 3 variations...2xAZ, 2x Sino, 1xSino+1xAZ. You supposedly selected your preference...whether you got it was not mentioned. It is early on the 16th now and as of yet I do not even see the BHP option. If I jump on this bandwagon it will be the 4th!

Yeah....................up early to check but nothing yet.

42 minutes ago, steve187 said:

success for a friend

Select time pulldown not working for me.....................for option 1 that is

Guessing its full already as the other options do give the times pulldown...................

Edited by thaiflyer1

19 minutes ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Select time pulldown not working for me.....................for option 1 that is

Guessing its full already as the other options do give the times pulldown...................

Same here so cannot complete registration!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 8:06 PM, MrJ2U said:

So don't bother going Wednesday or Thursday.

Go Tuesday and hope they will actually have Astra available for the second dose.

How so, cannot even register for 1st dose!!!!! On the 16/08 at 8am.......

Capture BHP.PNG

• Like 1

If it helps the curious / informs anyone ...

To the best of my recollection ... re timings .... BHPattaya was not on the list at about 8.10 today.  (Central Festival mall vax site).

I looked again about 8.45 / 9.00 and it was listed. So I applied for the Tuesday 7 Sep appointment(s) Astra Z. succesfully then.

Judging by postings of timings by others .... it was thus fully subscribed within an hour. Maybe less. Impossible to select a time after that. 

Lets hope they see the huge requirement and offer more dates for non Sinovac in Pattaya.  (And everywhere needed of course). 

Vax only way out this mess.

I guess the Sinovac days only were left ... but not sure how long for.

Good luck finding a vax ..

Edited by PAWNEESE

This is hopeless - it's a lottery as to whether you can get registered!  I was on the Intervac site more or less continuously from early this morning and still didn't manage to get a slot!

Would it not make far more sense to allow eligible people to register anyway and then issue appointments as and when vaccine becomes available?  What do we do now?  Live in hope of some more AZ arriving, hopefully being informed of this and then trying to get registered next time?  It will likely be the exact same scenario again!

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, doctormann said:

This is hopeless - it's a lottery as to whether you can get registered!  I was on the Intervac site more or less continuously from early this morning and still didn't manage to get a slot!

Would it not make far more sense to allow eligible people to register anyway and then issue appointments as and when vaccine becomes available?  What do we do now?  Live in hope of some more AZ arriving, hopefully being informed of this and then trying to get registered next time?  It will likely be the exact same scenario again!

have you tried samitivej sriracha via thailandintervac.com, a report on here see broken record post above, i was lucky for a friend today at 9.05am for the 7th

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, rcuthbert said:

It just now took 5 minutes to register for "1st shot Sinovac - 2nd shot Astrazeneca."

Those  having problems could try a different browser?

Good suggestion ..

I think its not the browser though ... if trying for 'AZ Tuesday'

.. screen dumps posted on here, confirm what I saw ... it was actually saying full (as in fully booked) about 1 hour after it opened.  

Those ok with Sinovac (×2 or with AZ) on other days not reporting any problem up to now.

Edited by PAWNEESE

15 minutes ago, PAWNEESE said:

Good suggestion ..

I think its not the browser though ... if trying for 'AZ Tuesday'

.. screen dumps posted on here, confirm what I saw ... it was actually saying full (as in fully booked) about 1 hour after it opened.  

Those ok with Sinovac (×2 or with AZ) on other days not reporting any problem up to now.

Yes, I misunderstood.  'AZ Tuesday' is reporting as fully booked.

15 hours ago, PAWNEESE said:

If it helps the curious / informs anyone ...

To the best of my recollection ... re timings .... BHPattaya was not on the list at about 8.10 today.  (Central Festival mall vax site).

I looked again about 8.45 / 9.00 and it was listed. So I applied for the Tuesday 7 Sep appointment(s) Astra Z. succesfully then.

Judging by postings of timings by others .... it was thus fully subscribed within an hour. Maybe less. Impossible to select a time after that. 

Lets hope they see the huge requirement and offer more dates for non Sinovac in Pattaya.  (And everywhere needed of course). 

Vax only way out this mess.

I guess the Sinovac days only were left ... but not sure how long for.

Good luck finding a vax ..

I too failed to get an AZ+AZ booking, which in reality was only available for ONE single day, 7th September. I would be interested to know how many bookings were accepted for that single day! I suspect there will be more cameras present than syringes!

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I too failed to get an AZ+AZ booking, which in reality was only available for ONE single day, 7th September. I would be interested to know how many bookings were accepted for that single day! I suspect there will be more cameras present than syringes!

Update on 17/08 - 09am22. Tried again from 8am on. Impossible on the 7th. Cannot even click it on anymore. Only option click on the other ones...... I  think it was never available for 1 day; Maybe 1 jab.... What happened with all the Pfizer and AZ????????

19 hours ago, steve187 said:

have you tried samitivej sriracha via thailandintervac.com, a report on here see broken record post above, i was lucky for a friend today at 9.05am for the 7th

I had registered three times at Samitivej on their own registration form over a period of several weeks,each time the form was a different format. 

They finally called and I got Pfizer this morning, no charge,  Thank you Uncle Sam :smile:

Very well organized and helpful staff.

Spoke with of the guys on duty there, he said its just the luck of the draw, they have so many applications and a very limited supply of vaccine.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

I had registered three times at Samitivej on their own registration form over a period of several weeks,each time the form was a different format. 

They finally called and I got Pfizer this morning, no charge,  Thank you Uncle Sam :smile:

Spoke with of the guys on duty there, he said its just the luck of the draw, they have so many applications and a very limited supply of vaccine.

Good info. I will try again at Samitivej as previous times I got redirected automatically to the expat(whatever) site. Just got an email from MoFA ( see attach.) I don't have a F.....G Visa anymore since long time as I am PR. What a story all this.....Also registered at Bumrungrad, I'd prefer to avoid any trip to BKK at present.

Capture Covid MOFA.PNG

9 hours ago, jacko45k said:

when i completed my form i saw that az-az was showing vaccination times of, before 1400hrs and after 1400hrs, from memory it had the figures 45/100 on the before 1400hrs and 15/100 on the after 1400hrs, i took that to mean there were 100 doses on each of the 2 time slots, and the 45 and 15  were either that many appointments left or that many already booked.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, steve187 said:

Nice one Steve,

I went today got the first Pfizer jab, go back on the 7th  September for the second one.

It's well organised there, staff really attentive.

3 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Back on the 7th September for Jab 2? 

Yes, very well organised. ????

Edited by Broken Record

21 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

Back on the 7th September for Jab 2? 

Yes, very well organised. ????

From BPH this morning I received Pfizer to my surprise. When I first registered several weeks ago it was to be AZ. Now had a choice. so went with Pfizer. A very professional and efficient process--I was impressed. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, blix99 said:

From BPH this morning I received Pfizer to my surprise. When I first registered several weeks ago it was to be AZ. Now had a choice. so went with Pfizer. A very professional and efficient process--I was impressed. 

That's great, looks like a few of us were lucky today, good luck to you.

I just received an SMS from BHP, saying that I have an appointment for a Pfizer jab tomorrow at Central Festival.

This is probably from my registration with Intervac.

No apparent way of responding to the message though, which is a bit worrying as it was said, previously, that a response is required within 24 hours.  I shall turn up anyway and hope for the best. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2021 at 8:15 AM, dallen52 said:

Another example of farang second.

My lady gets sinovac day one, followed by Astra Zeneca day 23.

Certainly a different time frame.

The optimal time frame between AZ shots is 12 weeks, but they are giving AZ as a second shot to sinovac after 3 to 4 weeks. Nothing to do with being a foreigner. You actually ended with 2 AZ shots, and that is better than mixed. An example of Thai second???