Gf messed up the ceiling

SilentSal

1 hour ago, SilentSal said:

Actually I have a bmw s1000rr haha but I do ask her to clean it for me sometimes also. Let me entertain you some more, you seem to use this site alot. Must feel good for you to try your best to “hurt” and “humiliate” others. You seem like a bitter and sad old man. I pity you. Cheers. 

Thats a lot of bike for Thailand !!.. nice !....  hate to think how much you’d charge your GF for scratching the tank.

Don’t get too butt hurt...  I’m not trying to hurt or humiliate you, you’re doing a good enough job of that yourself.... We’re just laughing at you, charging your GF for minor damage is rather pathetic and funny at the same time !!!... You must have realised you were going to get ribbed for being pathetic when starting this thread. 

Don’t worry too much about pitying me... the pity is best saved for your girlfriend... or would you charge her for your pity as well ? ????

21 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thats a lot of bike for Thailand !!.. nice !....  hate to think how much you’d charge your GF for scratching the tank.

Don’t get too butt hurt...  I’m not trying to hurt or humiliate you, you’re doing a good enough job of that yourself.... We’re just laughing at you, charging your GF for minor damage is rather pathetic and funny at the same time !!!... You must have realised you were going to get ribbed for being pathetic when starting this thread. 

Don’t worry too much about pitying me... the pity is best saved for your girlfriend... or would you charge her for your pity as well ? ????

Thanks for the bike compliment. I appreciate that. It’s a little scratched up from normal everyday use but no problem. 

On 8/13/2021 at 9:26 PM, SilentSal said:

I want to change rooms soon so that’s why I need to fix it now. I’m not worried about the future with any woman. Also I’m not asking anyone for relationship advice. Thanks anyway. 

I bet you are a barrel of laughs on a night out!

Stingy <deleted>!

I bet you're that tight, you only breathe in!

1 minute ago, SilentSal said:

I’ll fix what you said. “Well everyone in here doesn’t speak english as their native language. The only dumb person I can see is you, pointing out my mistakes” 

I can teach you English if you’d like but it’s 1000 baht an hour. Cheers. ????

Dude... you’ve made yourself out to be a good old fashioned plonker.... 

... You made your bed with a ridiculous thread, and now you are scraping barrel attempting to insult all those who didn’t respond to your satisfaction.

You are getting little desperate and only succeeding in highlighting an underlying ‘toolish’ nature.

You’ve already lost the moral high ground, you really need to get a lot more imaginative with your attempts to regain some self-respect with better responses !!! ????

• Haha 2

Just now, SilentSal said:

Thanks, Trust me I want nothing to do with you old creeps. 

Go play with your balloons, .....Boomer! ........What kind of pathetic language is that?

See if you can find a color match for your ceiling, you party animal.

Buy a tin of paint and paint it yourself, because a miserable toad like you won't have any mates to go out with.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Scouse123 said:

Go play with your balloons, .....Boomer! ........What kind of pathetic language is that?

See if you can find a color match for your ceiling, you party animal.

Buy a tin of paint and paint it yourself, because a miserable toad like you won't have any mates to go out with.

Thanks for the advice. Cheers.

Bro, do you think I really care what a bunch of boomer pensioners say? Go get scammed by some bar girls. Lmao. I’m just entertaining myself. 

How old are you Sal ??...  

You may well have fallen foul of the assumption that everyone is a retiree.... and you know what people say about assumptions !!!....  assume makes an A$$ of you and.... ok you’ve proven we can just leave it at that !!! 

There is definitely a degree of irony in a guy posting on a Forum and attempting to ridicule others for his assumed generalisation of that very forum community he’s a member of !!!  Ya didn’t think it through did you Sal ????? -

There is also a degree of irony in a guy attempting to throw insult at people who he believes are of an older age for no other reason than their age, meanwhile oblivious to the fact that he too will be ‘of age’ one day !

Ya didn’t think that one through either, did you Sal ?????  

• Haha 1

Bro, do you think I really care what a bunch of boomer pensioners say?

Posting a topic on this forum suggests you do......   Didn’t think about that either did you Sal !!! 

Go get scammed by some bar girls. Lmao. I’m just entertaining myself. 

Is that why you are here Sal, for the hookers ???.... Sad that a young guy like yourself hasn’t sufficient game in his home country.... You’re here for the beaches and temples right, Sal ???

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Posting a topic on this forum suggests you do......   Didn’t think about that either did you Sal !!! 

Is that why you are here Sal, for the hookers ???.... Sad that a young guy like yourself hasn’t sufficient game in his home country.... You’re here for the beaches and temples right, Sal ???

You must be obsessed with me haha just can’t leave me alone can you? Seems like you just can’t forget about me. 

3 minutes ago, SilentSal said:

You must be obsessed with me haha just can’t leave me alone can you? Seems like you just can’t forget about me. 

Like you Sal, I’m just entertaining myself !!!...  

Each time I check in between other stuff I’m doing you’ve dropped another golden droplet of dumbfu<kery... its all rather amusing....  So, I hope is deliberate and I can thank you for being the subject of amusement !

Unfortunately, the thread has pretty much ran its course already and I suspect mods will close it soon... you’ve taken enough ribbing. 

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Like you Sal, I’m just entertaining myself !!!...  

Each time I check in between other stuff I’m doing you’ve dropped another golden droplet of dumbfu<kery... its all rather amusing....  So, I hope is deliberate and I can thank you for being the subject of amusement !

Unfortunately, the thread has pretty much ran its course already and I suspect mods will close it soon... you’ve taken enough ribbing. 

It was fun. I got roasted for a while huh. I learned how to fix my ceiling and that’s all that matters. Have a good night. 

• Like 1

I'll avoid the relationship issues.

If you fix it yourself you will probably need a decent ladder to start with. My ceilings are high so I paid over $100 for a safe A frame ladder at Global House. But I own my house so it's just an investment in tools. Think about what and where you can store after the job is done.

Then there is the risk of falling when working with your hands over your head.

Matching paint, dripping paint, cleaning floors, etc. Angry emotions when struggling with the repairs. Multiple trips to the store. Buying small hand tools and equipment.

I'd contact the owner and just pay him to get it done. That way he will have to be pleased with the result.

But, since she got the balloons on the ceiling maybe you don't need a ladder.

The devil is always in the details.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:24 PM, Upnotover said:

Sounds like a very thoughtful girl to me.  Was probably going to fire some darts into them at bedtime to rekindle old memories.

The best comment I've seen in ages. brought back some memories too..????????

• Like 1

Probably cheap paint, be careful to use the same paint. We used a quality paint on a ceiling for repair and the old painting came loose. We had to redo the whole ceiling a couple times. If small area's like this just touch up, most people will not notice the difference even if the color does not match. When you enter a room you are not looking at the ceiling probably only when in bed.

On 8/13/2021 at 7:45 PM, SilentSal said:

Yes I know that and I appreciate it. But would you want to pay for something you didn’t do? Blaming me and telling me to pay for it is just wrong. 

Buy some filler and paint and fix it yourself.  Easy job.  

Or wait until you move out and let the landlord keep 500 baht from your deposit to have some Thai guy fix it.

On 8/13/2021 at 1:39 PM, ThaIrish Sean said:

She didn't do it deliberately, she did it so you would have a nice birthday. Tough love getting her to pay for the repairs.

If she had done it deliberately then I could understand your point of view.

Everybody makes mistakes and should be forgiven.

She might be thinking she's made the biggest mistake of her life ????