Thailand reports daily record of 239 new coronavirus deaths

webfact

I read from some posters about COVID peaking. Well it is like a mountain range, as there are more than just a 

few peaks.   Some posters seem to think that the Delta  and  Lambda variants are not so dangerous, well the

delta variant is from India, where a lot of people have died. The Lambda variant is from South America where

a lot of people have died as well.  I do not worry about the peaks or valleys, I just worry if the person in the

room who is sneezing, and coughing is sick with a regular disease, or do they have COVID.    Stay cautious

and survive this pandemic. I will be glad when everyone is vaccinated and has a better chance of survival.

Geezer

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Yep. Youngest four months old. People with no underlying medical conditions dying. That should do it. 

People with previously undiagnosed underlying medical conditions dying.

There, I corrected it for you.

Many people have undiagnosed medical conditions, but don't find out until it's too late

15 hours ago, anchadian said:

The Ministry of Public Health said Sinovac is 98 per cent effective against severe illness and deaths from Covid, based on a study with a sample size of 2,154 medical workers who have received two doses of the vaccine.

And yet it is necessary (or obligatory) to give them a 3rd vaccination which must definitely not be Sinovac?

COVID-19: Thailand reports another daily record of 312 new coronavirus deaths

2021-04-26T031724Z_1_LYNXMPEH3P04F_RTROPTP_4_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-THAILAND.JPG.763f94de8b17e48945a5087438666713.jpg

File photo: Reuters

Thailand on Wednesday (August 18) reported 20,515 new COVID-19 cases and 312 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1227866-covid-19-thailand-reports-another-daily-record-of-312-new-coronavirus-deaths/

//CLOSED//

/Admin/