Expatvac Bad News

RubbaJohnny

I think that all this thread is about finger trouble, what was sometimes also called the loose nut behind the keyboard.  When I was registering and got to the point of adding the photos it would only let me add one.  However, I deleted that and tried again with the same result.  So then I selected the three photos I wanted to send and dragged them into the area on the form and "Hey Presto" it worked.  I bet the rejections are because the forms submitted do not contain the photos people thought they had sumitted and only a single one - only the last one they uploaded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now I am convinced it is all a SCAM where are all the promised vaccines now ? Refused for no Visa, been here 20 yrs, 70 yrs old . It seems to me we have been set up to fail and dare I say on purpose, can't be giving free donated vaccines out now can we if your not Thai, how we make money from that ? I'm fuming at there inability to get anything right. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Unlike those foreigners who are unable to properly  attach two photos as requested you mean?  Yes, let's assume whre the fault lies.

Thais dumb, farang rocket scientists to a man, and always blameless.

PH

If you read this thread you'll see that many did exactly as asked and still got rejected, and that the authorities have admitted there is a flaw in the system and are looking into it.

Thais dumb, farang suffering through their incompetence.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

My experience was that my wife gave both hers and my name to the local hospital, including my passport number. Not long after, the health care office in the village called and asked for a copy of my passport and even offered to come and fetch it. Instead, my wife delivered it to them. Then, nothing.

When I registered they only wanted my pink card, I asked if they wanted my passport too but they didn’t. I don’t know if that made a difference

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, pseudorabies said:

I sent one pdf file containing images for both passport and visa.  Still rejected. I guess my "papers are not in order".  Amazing.

Argh. Just a thought, did the .pdf file contain two pages? Maybe they opened quickly and missed page 2. 

21 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I take it you did click on the + tab once you uploaded your passport page so that you could also upload your yearly extension stamp (not visa) + your latest 90 days report slip, well guess what sunshine, it didn't work for many off us, so based on their expertise or lack thereof for a better understanding when it comes to computer programming, we will not assume where the fault lies, we know where it lies and that is why we state the facts, just have a look at the rebuilt, or reprogrammed 90 day online reporting, crashed after about a week after opening it, that was about 4 months ago, are they fixing it, probably too hard a task.

If you think this is Thai bashing........shuuuuuuuuuuuut up, please ????

I get told off here for saying the 90 day mechanism crashes! ????

But seriously, it doesn't take much common to figure that if it seems you can only upload one image, then use the other options and make your second file a pdf or put it in a document file. So much headscratching over something so easily solved! 

• Sad 2

Hi,

I had registered yesterday with expatvac with  all the required documents attached (passport, visa, latest visa extension and medical certificate). I'm 75 and have diabetes since 20 years.

Just saw this thread and decided to register on thailanintervac in Khon Kaen. I chose for Pfizer and there was a suggestion for appointment date given: 12 SEP 2021 and I was able to choose the time. Morning was already all given, so I chose 14:00-15:00.

I clicked to send and a pop-up said: "You have successfully registered and Please wait for confirm date and time to your email"

Anybody got any confirmation?

• Like 1

Hi,

I had registered yesterday with expatvac with  all the required documents attached (passport, visa, latest visa extension and medical certificate). I'm 75 and have diabetes since 20 years.

Just saw this thread and decided to register on thailanintervac in Khon Kaen. I chose for Pfizer and there was a suggestion for appointment date given: 12 SEP 2021 and I was able to choose the time. Morning was already all given, so I chose 14:00-15:00.

I clicked to send and a pop-up said: "You have successfully registered and Please wait for confirm date and time to your email"

Hi,

13 hours ago, RubbaJohnny said:

I did state rural, anyway ggod luck to those in KmKaen, did you actually get a vax , if so will you share what type? 

I'm sure many rural people may be reluctant to drive long distances, overnight wait in crowded clinics for some doses.

Never said I have got a vax. Just said that Khon Kaen is available. That is in Isaan. Maybe reluctant???? The vax is free. If you want it, it´s just to go get it.

If they are nice and offer in different places, then you just have to accept that. If you just want to complain, then sit home without a vax.

51 minutes ago, Dario said:

Hi,

I just called Bangkok Hospital in Khon Kaen. They confirmed me that my registration has been received at their hospital. Woaw! Good news. I was told to now wait for an email from them. Good news.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RubbaJohnny said:

I'm sure many rural people may be reluctant to drive long distances, overnight wait in crowded clinics for some doses.

Not to mention that, after finally managing to get to Bangkok by car from the sticks, there is, of course, then the "little" gauntlet of violent political street protests causing widespread disruption and chaos to have to run for good measure!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom Parkinson said:

Why is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs running the jab program anyway? Why not the Ministry of Public Health? Are foreigners not the public?

Because they're the ones dealing with embassies and who regularly provide them with misleading assurances that everything is hunky dory as regards the availability of jabs for foreigners - which, as a result, provide said embassies with a few notable exceptions (e.g. France) with excuses to do sweet FA by way of providing jabs for their expat communities here!

• Like 1