Expatvac Bad News

RubbaJohnny

1 minute ago, david555 said:

I just finished m y Pfizer vaccination at Central Festival Mall 6 Floor , it is staff Bangkok Hospital , but this from registration of Expatvac , site which so many refusals posted here .

Was good organized not crowded , and even i was 30 minutes early i could go on , almost all Farang ...! 

First line up keeping  distance ... , and a lady pass by giving form to fill in (or not as no pen , when reaching desk area numbers 1 2 3 etc. they do for you ) , English understanding staff, after first desk up to following desk area for blood pressure and temp.  all in keeping distance (waiting chairs ) after that next stop for jab , after jab to waiting area 30 minutes , after calls we could go , (all is grouped )

Only getting out of building a bit confusing as many locked out's

Also new appointment 20 day's later wit big time gap 9'00 to 15'00 at wish . back home at12 clock ,  left 9.30 by moto taxi from Jomtien .

Thanks. I have just received a text with appointment for tomorrow morning........

Considering I already had an appt. for tomorrow pm at BPH made with a different link I seem to be doing better than a lot of posters on here..........

• Like 1

Just now, Olmate said:

I just got sms from BPH for appointment for pfeizer tomorrow @ Central.Must be via intervac registration.So hang in there.

That's the one i posted about 

21 hours ago, CloseShave said:

I just received the same rejection email with the same reason for the rejection. The problem when I registered was the website would only accept 1 photo so they received my passport photo but not my Visa photo, thus the rejection.

I tried to re-register using a different email address but that didn't work as the webpage said my details had already been used!

The site still only accepts 1 photo so when I tried to re-register I downloaded an app to combine the 2 required photos but as I said above, the system wouldn't allow a re-registration.

Now what do we do?

This has probably been answered already but you Could attach 2 photos....BUT you had to select the 2 together, as in highlight them both together in a folder (mine are all.in a folder on my desktop called Marriage Extensions ) them upload them and the 2 go and appear on the application. 

The 2 photos being passport first photo page, and the other being latest Extension stamp (page).

But even though sent successfully,  still don't have an appointment !

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CloseShave said:

I just received the same rejection email with the same reason for the rejection. The problem when I registered was the website would only accept 1 photo so they received my passport photo but not my Visa photo, thus the rejection.

I tried to re-register using a different email address but that didn't work as the webpage said my details had already been used!

The site still only accepts 1 photo so when I tried to re-register I downloaded an app to combine the 2 required photos but as I said above, the system wouldn't allow a re-registration.

Now what do we do?

I am not suprised...  even if computers not involved the monkeys cant find the peanuts...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I think your missing the point many successfully registered, but now we are being rejected over not having a visa although we are on extensions, did you manage to upload 2 photos ?

I wrote yesterday, some 19 hours ago on page 2 of this thread.

quote " I have had no rejection email but found the information in this thread.

My grateful thanks to RubbaJonny who started the thread and to all the other posters who replied and set me on the path of virtue and righteousness.

Just did it with a new email address and it failed. I removed the last letter of my name and the last number of my passport. 

I also posted both the photo page AND the visa page.

Success.

I wish it had been that simple the first time around."

There are several more of my posts in the topic about adding the 2 photos and the fact that my Non-Imm O visa that I got in 2009 is in an expired passport.

From the UK Embassy newsletter. If you got a rejection see last paragraph

News 

·       7683 British Nationals have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine via Thailand’s vaccination programme (source: MOPH Immunization Centre 16th August 2021).

·       The CCSA have stated vaccines will be allocated as soon as possible and to as many as possible to generate herd immunity. Areas with high fatality rates will be allocated vaccines first, with persons in high risk groups given priority to receive a vaccine.

·       The Department of Disease Control has emphasised that people in high risk groups should get vaccinated as soon as possible.

·       You should contact Ministry Of Foreign Affairs directly on 025728442 if you successfully registered for a vaccine via the MFA website and have subsequently received an email stating your application has been declined.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, shortstop2 said:

A friend of mine received something similar and there was no way to remedy the situation.  But then a day later he got an email with a link in which he could upload his visa info into his application.

If you never get that link you can try a new email addy coupled with leaving one digit off your passport number although I am not recommending this option.

Please do as I feel like they are about to kill me for the same reason!

22 hours ago, CloseShave said:

Now what do we do?

Same for me

I got the same rejection email also. I re-registered under another email address.

Seems that they are going to send all expats the same rejection email, and blame their incompetence in designing a Form correctly on the expats.

I believe the whole fiasco is a smokescreen to suggest they are doing something for expats when they have no intention of fulfilling their moral obligation to foreigners, 

I registered on the first day it opened nearly 3 weeks ago.  I am over 75 and have one of the qualifying  chronic diseases, so I hoped for a high priority response.  My registration was acknowledge as successful by email, but since then I have heard nothing at all.

My 90 day non-O visa for retirement expired a long time again, and I have remained here on annual extensions of stay.  I uploaded a photo of the visa, but I wonder now if the fact that it has expired caused them to reject it and cancel my registration. 

21 hours ago, john thom said:

But looking back- I think I also registered on expatvac-  and that's where I got the rejection.  So wait and see if thailandintervac works-

I have the same rejection as only one document add was possible. No email yet to do the add so far. Do they want the copy of the original expired entry VISA or my extension page? I will next try this other link TY for thailandintervac. ty

I had also registered

Chiangmai Covid Vaccine Registration (CMCVR)

• Like 1

If you live in England and are aged 18 or over, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from a walk-in COVID-19 vaccination site without an appointment.

You do not need to be registered with a GP or bring any ID

(Just for comparison)

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It also doesn't take much common sense to know that the visa you hold is completely irrelevant and should have no bearing on you receiving a vaccine. The hospital I applied at (and then heard nothing from) didn't need to know that info, so why does the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? The answer is that they don't, they only think they do. Ask them why and you'd get the Thai deer in the headlights look

I assumed they only wanted to vaccinate legal residents. I didn't bother to think about it too hard. Maybe trying to get overstayers to put their situ in order. Who cares. 

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I uploaded the extension and the current 90 days but nothing showed up, so I would say they failed and this is probably why I haven't received an appointment, I know how to upload docs, it's one of the easiest things to do, I do it day in, day out.

Their system is flawed, period, i.e. unless we weren't supposed to see the 2nd and 3rd attachments uploaded, but I doubt it. 

The browser bugbear that drives me mad is optimising for one browser only. AND NOT TELLING ANYONE.... 

This isn't only an Immigration thing or a Thai thing.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, topt said:

Thanks. I have just received a text with appointment for tomorrow morning........

Considering I already had an appt. for tomorrow pm at BPH made with a different link I seem to be doing better than a lot of posters on here..........

I got 4 appointments this week lol (got already Pfizer) so if you signed up at all pages you most probably get duplicates. Cancelt 3 of them though to make place for others ???? one there is no possibility to cancel.

BPH was fast yes, Simativej also and the Government one send a link that you have to click to agree/book but I didn't.

So one thing we can't complain anymore is that they don't send out the stuff. Just who gets invited and who not is the problem (maybe). This is the vaccination week we waited for.

PS: I really hope these hospitals are keeping the second dose for everyone who got the first. I really hope they don't think the government just send them more vaccine.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, topt said:

Good for you. I hope that it works out well for you.

1 minute ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Not to mention clicking 852 times minth-by-month & year-by-year yo get to my birth month in 1950!

1948. Even more clicks.

After a week waiting for a reply from the first site, found the Bangkok Hospital Khon Kaen site, sucessfully registered, got a swift email giving appointment to get AZ on Saturday 21st August. Central Plaza KK.

4 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

The browser bugbear that drives me mad is optimising for one browser only. AND NOT TELLING ANYONE.... 

This isn't only an Immigration thing or a Thai thing.

What browser are you using?

I am using the Opera browser with a VPN that says I am in the Netherlands, and I had no problem.

31 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Not to mention clicking 852 times minth-by-month & year-by-year yo get to my birth month in 1950!

Haha. Me too! Never seen an online appointment calendar like it in my 70 years!

How crazy considering most applicants would have been 60+·

37 minutes ago, mahtin said:

1948. Even more clicks.

After a week waiting for a reply from the first site, found the Bangkok Hospital Khon Kaen site, sucessfully registered, got a swift email giving appointment to get AZ on Saturday 21st August. Central Plaza KK.

After 18 days of waiting for Expatvac, I too found the Khon Kaen site and saw that they were offering Pfizer, AZ & Sinovac so I pressed the Pfizer (NEW) button and it said successful for the 12th September with the appointment times that were available, subject to email confirmation which I am waiting on, so fingers crossed.

Note: For those expats who live in and around Khon Kaen I made a post about this so go to the Isaan forum to get the link if interested and good luck. Also if your wanting the jab as soon as possible, I believe selecting the AZ jab will get in before about 3 weeks before the Pfizer jab.

Edited by 4MyEgo

2 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

If you click on the year (2021) you can get something like this. Just find your decade then year.

2222.JPG.63af877341ed13bbfff7d6929a87a20f.JPG

Show-off  ????

To think I had to do it twice after cocking up first time.

I just received a new email giving me the opportunity to re-upload my passport and retirement visa photos. I just completed the upload which was sent successfully. So now I theoretically should be approved for the vaccination.

I actually managed to combine both the passport and Visa photos so I uploaded one photo which shows both documents.

There's a simple and free app in the Google Play Store that combines photos. It's called Image Combiner.

Edited by CloseShave
Added information.
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What browser are you using?

I am using the Opera browser with a VPN that says I am in the Netherlands, and I had no problem.

I'm talking about the 90 day reporting. I use MS Egde as the site plays up with other browsers I use. Also Krungsri bank online plays up in Chrome but not Firefox (or vice versa). 

• Like 1