Latest foreign tourist assessment: Kasikorn downgrades to just 150,000 visitors before year's end

webfact

7 hours ago, NeoDinosaw said:

how TAT forms/comes up with their predictions for tourist-numbers.

It's very simple really. Get the BTS to Ratchathewi, alight here, go to Asia Hotel exit and enter ist Floor (2nd floor to some people)  and go round the the left. Usually these is a lady sitting there who can tell you everything you need to know about your (and anybody else's ) future.  This is a relatively quick method of getting an accurate prediction. Clearly TAT do not have the time or the staff to interview people. And if they did have some quantitative data, the computer would  screw it up anyway !

The answer lies in the runes.????

On 8/20/2021 at 8:51 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Lies tend to be plural...  TRUTH is a singular....as it needs no support.....

(thais continue the everlasting song and dance called the grand illusion....)

You been watching Cloud Atlas movie?

Well, forcing us into the "Sandbox" thing is a huge put off to me, and a waste of money.. I have zero interest in Phuket. I just need to return to my town in Nakhon Sawan province, where I can self isolate for two weeks. I have arranged for secure, private transport from the airport to my door, and friends will do my shopping for me. Where is the harm in that?

...except that the boss and his cronies won't make any money on that.

Edited by TechnikaIII

On 8/19/2021 at 10:12 AM, ukrules said:

No, what they've done here is throw up roadblocks which exclude almost everyone.

I've noticed over the years that governments often do this kind of thing instead of banning something outright.

If they ban something outright then there might be retaliation in kind from other countries. Leaving the door slightly open leaves room for 

I twigged this last year too. The endless list of requirements to travel. Just roll out the barbed-wire and be done.

Edited by smudger1951
Error
  • Like 2