COVID-19: Thailand reports 19,851 coronavirus cases

webfact

3 minutes ago, worrab said:

You just do not get it! I am not the sensitive type but your remark is bang out of order! Just because we are elderly and may have medical conditions does not mean that our life should be shortened for any reason. And, as I said earlier, the younger generation are just as much at risk! Children can die or pass on delta to older people whether that be parents or grand parents. And complete classes if opened up too quickly could infect many households.?And then what? More orphaned children? Upshot is to get this under control with vaccine to everybody asap which this government with its ineptitude is failing to do. It is the poorer regions that should be getting financial help instead of purchasing military junk and financing space programmes! Lives across the board are far more important.

It’s untrue that the children are as much at risk and I never said your life should be shortened however you wish to interpret it. 

For me, it comes down to priorities. Which is where we differ. 

I’ve no problem with that. 

3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

It’s untrue that the children are as much at risk and I never said your life should be shortened however you wish to interpret it. 

For me, it comes down to priorities. Which is where we differ. 

I’ve no problem with that. 

How very humanistic of you. Yes, the young are the future but I'm fairly sure that when medical staff have to let an older person die to save a younger person because ICU's are maxed out they would be devistated to have to make this decision. They are forced to as you say prioritise to who lives and dies. How would you feel in that situation? 

• Like 2

Various posts have been removed.

Please do not post messages stating that you have ignored another member, or that you have reported a post from another member.

Also, please ensure your posts discuss the post and not the poster.

The sorts of posts I have removed are beneath all of you, and they should not have happened.

The daily Covid-19 topic is a serious topic that several members spend a lot of time and effort to create timely and informative posts on a daily basis.

You can discuss matters as much as you want, and you are encouraged to do so, but please do not make personal comments, no matter how much you think the other person deserves it.

• Like 2

Thailand reports 20,571 new COVID-19 cases and 23,159 recoveries

COV21.jpg

REUTERS file photo for reference only

Thailand on Saturday (August 21) reported 20,571 new COVID-19 cases and 261 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1228230-thailand-reports-20571 new-covid-19-cases-and-23159-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin