Want to expand home TV viewing options

RickSee

20 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Struggling to understand the point of tlc's reply below. All the op needs is a paid for IPTV sub that allows two views at a time. The rest is all showing off isn't it?

What a great reply. The point of my post is to give the op more options.

Exactly what you also did with your reference to a paid IPTV sub.

Lets hope you can understand that.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Can you list the name(s) of the FB groups?

Thanks.

I have seen on CNX group, but I don’t know which as it’s not my area. I feel happier sending a screenshot - I don’t know this particular guy in my local group.

2 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Because we don't know what it is, what it offers, how it works etc... how much and what content is offered?? 

Is it a streaming service? etc... 

I see mentions but not even an advertisement to tell me what it is... what equipment is needed and where the person is - do they sell and install? 

Things like, 'I have room on my server' mean absolutely nothing to a daily computer using novice like me... I am not even sure what that means? I have an internet service provider, I guess that is an ISP - a well known brand... they bring the internet into my house and if there is a problem they send people here to fix things.. 

That is not only fear but having no idea why I might want it... it ain't easy to sell a "Frbxtz" to someone who has no idea what it is... or why they might want it... 

I agree with Scouse123.

I've been a customer of Eric's before and it's a very good system and good value for money.

As he has said, PM him if you want further info.

• Like 2

I don't want to sound rude here but the OP should be using his favorite search browser to look up IPTV services and all the particulars about what they are and how to use one and so on. I have been playing the IPTV game here for years and some services are good and some not so good. You try one and get a month subscription. If it works out for you extend that to a few months,,,,,,I would never pay for a year in advance as these services can disappear without notice.

So, as they say do some research and "let Google be your friend" as there is a ton of info out there. Educate yourself and then come back here and ask some questions if needed.

• Like 2

On 8/23/2021 at 8:25 AM, steve187 said:

i have just put a new app on my android box, been using it for movies/tv shows, no buffering with small files available as well as large, all free of charge and uses torrents to stream the movie/tv show

So what's the app please ???? 

On 8/23/2021 at 8:58 AM, tlcwaterfall said:

Kodi gives me all the  movies, tv shows, documentaries and live tv I could ever need. Plus around 20 terabytes of Movies, tv shows etc. as a back up.

Have a Nvidia shield, a couple of firesticks and windows laptop.

Iptv services are worth considering along with a plex subscription.

IPTV is the answer. I find everything available.

I’ve tried most options but I would recommend Pulse TV on a Firestick, I am presuming you are from the U.K. and Pulse gives you everything you need with 48 hour catchup on the main five channels and 24 hours on everything else. 10,000 for a full year. Excellent customer support. You can also add other apps to the Firestick e.g. Spotify, Radioplayer, BBC iPlayer, All4, My5, ITV Hub

and STV if you are Scottish !   Everything in one simple package.

• Like 2

Android 10 box from Lazada. 700 + baht upwards. Already have some stuff on but download Live Net TV, Cinema HD, HDStreamz, OceanStreamz etc.

Watch worldwide sport live etc. Films new and Old, TV series new and old, News, Documentaries, etc etc. All free. PS. I did a 'jailbreak' on my Amazon fire stick and loaded these on too!!

20210809_134709.jpg

20210809_134621.jpg

Edited by DPKANKAN
Extra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You side load apps onto the firestick or tv box called jailbreak then the apps allow you to watch tv from other countries using the internet some apps are better and faster then others not entirely legal as you get all the pay movies and sports as well as the free channels.

Easy one for you to try is kodi it's free and after you download it then add a buikd to it there are millions of builds to choose from. A few more stand alone apps that are good in Thailand.

strix. Cucco. Live TV. And mediatv.

If you need help installing give me a shout

On 8/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, 1FinickyOne said:

Spotify has a free option and you can listen to almost anything ever made... and for free. It was easy to set up and the adverts are not frequent or intruding... just type in the search "60s" or "classical" or any artist you like and it will just play stuff forever.. 

150 baht a month 5 baht a day for it to be advertisement free, one smart thing I have done...

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2021 at 6:49 PM, sanuk711 said:

When everyone talks about join this for just $99 or buy this box  etc ....

Can some one name me any program that I can not get free from the internet.

Have a look at the "What Movies or TV shows are you watching" Thread here on Thai.Visa

I download the UK football and watch it while having breakfast--because I don't want to sit up half the night.  Pacquiao fight yesterday, Movies tonight--any one I want. & catch up on some TV programs in-between reading the latest world newspapers. My daughter wanted to see Swan Lake--took 3 minutes to find a copy and download for her.

I really think most people tend to overthink --what is really a simple solution.

Hey you are my guy!  but the problem you are missing is there are guys like me and I admit it freely don't have a clue I mean not a clue and I falling further behind getting left behind. I can barely turn on the computer I got stuff attached I have no idea what to do now I might seem stupid but smart enough to invest wisely and got money rolling but I can't download anything except when I in the toilet. A buddy down loaded Torrent for me since he was downloading T.V. series like Bulls, Chicago Fire etc.. and I can't even figure out how to use it not a clue and now he is gone.

Back home, I plug the cable wire into the T.V. turn it on click click click nothing to think or do download one hand the clicker the other my beer I don't want all this download stuff in 3 minutes by the time I figure it out the show or game is over?????  I think I might be worse than the poster <deleted> is an Android?

Edited by thailand49
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/22/2021 at 3:08 PM, sungod said:

Fine for torrents. If you want good quality buffer free tv then you have to subscribe.

Not true, with a VPN I can watch BBC, Oz cricket and any other channels from anywhere that have an Internet website.

If you want TV and movies you can download a app on your phone and cast it to your smart TV .

If not but a cheap Android box and download apps like cinema TV, popcorn TV or teatimetv. There are many more.

All free.

Things like mobdro and livetvnet are ok also but buffer too much in live sporting games.

Try to find a cheap IPTV option. Hundreds out there.