Vaccination Certificates - Specifically at Pattaya BHP

Doctor Tom

Has anyone had their 2 shots at BHP  and received a Vaccination Certificate?  Indeed, has any expat received their 2 shots anywhere and been given a certificate to prove it?  Did you have to ask for it, or was it it offered straight after the second shot as a part of the process? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Card said:

I had my first Astra about 3 weeks ago at BHP and asked about a cert and the staff told me I would receive one after my second jab for which I have an appt on 2 Nov.

same day as me for the second shot, see you there. I will wear a red carnation in my left lapel  ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Card said:

I had my first Astra about 3 weeks ago at BHP and asked about a cert and the staff told me I would receive one after my second jab for which I have an appt on 2 Nov.

Told the same after first Pfizer shot last week at Central Festival. Also told don't lose appointment card...........

8 hours ago, Card said:

.... that's a long gap between vaccines.

But I guess 12 weeks between Astra Zeneca shots for optimal protection.

https://wap.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/when-should-you-take-astrazeneca-second-dose-here-s-what-evidence-says-121071000238_1.html