Is it a rip off?

Badrabbit

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah they take advantage of the sick, should be a criminal offence

I told the miserable girl that I had CT scan before for 15,000bht, the bill shows they charged 13,000bht obviously trying it on, I'm just gobsmacked at the medicine charge!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Also in a private hospital you can say NO.

Yes mate, but when you are in excruciating pain you just say yes hoping they have your best interest at heart.

Edited by Badrabbit
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

Yes I.know you can say NO, I was in big pain and scared, I had the girl pushing the clipboard at me saying "this price okay" I did say "no not okay, I.paid 15k before" that must of worked.

After all the tests they found nothing wrong, the Doctor then suggested "we will admit you for further tests" I said "no you just said there is nothing wrong with me" we paid and left, the problem has not returned so far.

You did not say what or where the pain was. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

Yes I.know you can say NO, I was in big pain and scared, I had the girl pushing the clipboard at me saying "this price okay" I did say "no not okay, I.paid 15k before" that must of worked.

After all the tests they found nothing wrong, the Doctor then suggested "we will admit you for further tests" I said "no you just said there is nothing wrong with me" we paid and left, the problem has not returned so far.

Yes, my comment wasn't directed at you.