Bitcoin price rises past $50,000 as rebound continues

snoop1130

35 minutes ago, utalkin2me said:

Oh and btw Cuba just adopted Bitcoin in some capacity a few hours ago. But hey, like I said, Bitcoin is beautiful, those who are wrong actually lose. 

Cuba? all is well then and we should all follow their steps ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

19 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

no, we are comparing REAL revolutionary innovation and how fast they were adopted by society as a whole,

by this measure, crypto is a failed project

you just don't know it yet, and hanging on a loser solution ????

It seems like we are having different conversations. Countries are adopting it. Not Internet cafes…. Countries. 

Anyway, like I keep saying, enjoy being on the wrong side of history. You could be right though I’ll admit that much. 

2 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

It seems like we are having different conversations. Countries are adopting it. Not Internet cafes…. Countries. 

Anyway, like I keep saying, enjoy being on the wrong side of history. You could be right though I’ll admit that much. 

failed countries are adopting it, that alone should raise some red flags, yet you don't seem to see them ????

Yes I know I am right ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

2 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

failed countries are adopting it, that alone should raise some red flags, yet you don't seem to see them ????

Yes I know I am right ????

Fun! Let’s assume you are right. 

why would a country that is failed adopt something? Lol. Your own argument defeats itself. 

If I said a year ago countries would use Bitcoin you would have laughed (me too). Now when I tell you countries use it, the countries aren’t good enough. And when the next country adopts it, there will be something wrong with that one too. And then….

You’re the guy buying in at 300k lol 

Edited by utalkin2me
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, utalkin2me said:

Fun! Let’s assume you are right. 

why would a country that is failed adopt something? Lol. Your own argument defeats itself. 

If I said a year ago countries would use Bitcoin you would have laughed (me too). Now when I tell you countries use it, the countries aren’t good enough. And when the next country adopts it, there will be something wrong with that one too. And then….

You’re the guy buying in at 300k lol 

lol I will not be buying in at 999k either LOL ????

these failed countries are desperate for a miracle, and think they found one. They aren't very smart from the beginning, and have failed every time they tried every reasonable solution, so they are trying unreasonable ones. Classic mistake. But they have nothing to lose ????

From the frying pan to the fire ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

and as failed states, bitcoins and any other cruptos are not going to save them, hence proving my point that cryptos are completely useless and have no use case ????

I will do a MacAfee if those countries turn around overnight economically and socially thanks to cryptos ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

On 8/26/2021 at 9:55 AM, GrandPapillon said:

achieving settlement in seconds is not resolving anything, above all in a world where compliance is asking for more time to do all things financial.

You say that, but not every financial transaction involves KYC. For instance if you get to send and receive money instantly a lot of Thai women would be extremely in favour.

Just now, Tanomazu said:

You say that, but not every financial transaction involves KYC. For instance if you get to send and receive money instantly a lot of Thai women would be extremely in favour.

but you already have instant transfer in Thailand, between bank accounts, and it's free

in Europe we have it too, it's SEPA instant and it only cost 0.60EUR per transfer, and some banks do it for free

• Like 1

Just now, GrandPapillon said:

but you already have instant transfer in Thailand, between bank accounts, and it's free

in Europe we have it too, it's SEPA instant and it only cost 0.60EUR per transfer, and some banks do it for free

But not from Japan to Thailand, Dogg.

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

lol I will not be buying in at 999k either LOL ????

these failed countries are desperate for a miracle, and think they found one. They aren't very smart from the beginning, and have failed every time they tried every reasonable solution, so they are trying unreasonable ones. Classic mistake. But they have nothing to lose ????

From the frying pan to the fire ????

Please please let us know when you buy in. That’ll be the top. 

I can see you now, your neighbor bought a new bike with his profits. “It just went up, should I buy it? No!” It shoots up 40k more, you buy. That’s the top. Let us know! 

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

absolutely, no shortage of fools and idiots in this world, hey a lot of people might still buy in at 2m USD ????

Wait a minute, are you one of those? You sound like a Thai girl calling it “expensive” lol. You do realize the price of the coin means nothing, right? It does not look like you do. It’s the percent it goes up when you buy. Oh boy there is def a correlation between investing skills and non believers of Bitcoin. 2 million, 80 billion or $1 that figure does not matter, it’s arbitrary. go read an investing book or something. 

Edited by utalkin2me

On 8/27/2021 at 12:37 PM, GrandPapillon said:
On 8/27/2021 at 12:03 PM, utalkin2me said:

Oh and btw Cuba just adopted Bitcoin in some capacity a few hours ago. But hey, like I said, Bitcoin is beautiful, those who are wrong actually lose. 

Hi. I'm new here! I go to Cuba a couple of times a year. Any official documents or link to the Bitcoin law? 

5 hours ago, Tanomazu said:

But not from Japan to Thailand, Dogg.

you can use LINE, they have a direct payment service for sponsoring "girls" ????

oh, and what stops you from opening a bank account in Thailand? 15min at the branch? ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

4 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

Wait a minute, are you one of those? You sound like a Thai girl calling it “expensive” lol. You do realize the price of the coin means nothing, right? It does not look like you do. It’s the percent it goes up when you buy. Oh boy there is def a correlation between investing skills and non believers of Bitcoin. 2 million, 80 billion or $1 that figure does not matter, it’s arbitrary. go read an investing book or something. 

speaking like a true crypto believer ????

4 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

Please please let us know when you buy in. That’ll be the top. 

I can see you now, your neighbor bought a new bike with his profits. “It just went up, should I buy it? No!” It shoots up 40k more, you buy. That’s the top. Let us know! 

I am a value investor, always buy at the low ????

I might consider BTC when they reach back $0.10 ????

On 8/28/2021 at 6:46 PM, GrandPapillon said:

Yes but it would be cheaper using certain cryptos and can be sent all over the world instantly also.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sametboy2019 said:

Yes but it would be cheaper using certain cryptos and can be sent all over the world instantly also.

I didn't realize that 80% of the world population ABSOLUTELY needed to do international transfers to satisfy an immediate pain,

the current solution are fine and fast enough, no need to make them more complex or more obscure with some crypto useless techno

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

I didn't realize that 80% of the world population ABSOLUTELY needed to do international transfers to satisfy an immediate pain,

the current solution are fine and fast enough, no need to make them more complex or more obscure with some crypto useless techno

So old school is better in your view. Time to move into the 22nd century I am afraid sir.

7 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

So old school is better in your view. Time to move into the 22nd century I am afraid sir.

the old school is working fine and stable, and it's reliable, why risk everything for something that doesn't work ????

it's like fools upgrading their software expecting everything will be fine, until they realize the migration didn't happen as expected, they lost all their files and precious pics in the process, and a ton of new bugs have been introduced ????

unless you are addressing a painful problem, there is no market for it

Just now, GrandPapillon said:

the old school is working fine and stable, and it's reliable, why risk everything for something that doesn't work ????

it's like fools upgrading their software expecting everything will be fine, until they realize the migration didn't happen as expected, they lost all their files and precious pics in the process, and a ton of new bugs have been introduced ????

unless you are addressing a painful problem, there is no market for it

So your still using Windows 3.0 then with the first IE version.

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

So your still using Windows 3.0 then with the first IE version.

LOL, nope, and each version was fixing some serious issues

here on the top of my head, you probably weren't born then for some versions ????

Win95, UI stability

WinNT, strong and reliability 

Win2K (Best Enterprise OS ever), new better UI and reliability

WinXP, embracing the Internet in a safe environment

WinME, <deleted> and failed

WinVista, <deleted> and failed

Win8, semi-<deleted> and semi-failed

Win10, awesome UI, strong anti-malware, and virus protection

22 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

LOL, nope, and each version was fixing some serious issues

here on the top of my head, you probably weren't born then for some versions ????

Win95, UI stability

WinNT, strong and reliability 

Win2K (Best Enterprise OS ever), new better UI and reliability

WinXP, embracing the Internet in a safe environment

WinME, <deleted> and failed

WinVista, <deleted> and failed

Win8, semi-<deleted> and semi-failed

Win10, awesome UI, strong anti-malware, and virus protection

That is funny I was using a commodore 64 and a Tandy WP-3 back in the day for writing reports. When the first computers came out for the workplace my office manager was the only one who had one, an IBM, and no I am not an apple fan either.  We were using floppy disks back the for our programs, and saving reports after they had been printed.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

That is funny I was using a commodore 64 and a Tandy WP-3 back in the day for writing reports. When the first computers came out for the workplace my office manager was the only one who had one, an IBM, and no I am not an apple fan either.  We were using floppy disks back the for our programs, and saving reports after they had been printed.

small player, I was saving programs on cassette tapes ????

and writing my own games on Apple II ????

big fan of C64, still have one somewhere ????

recently did a few retro hobby installation with an Amiga 500/1000/2000 in full simulations with GEOS and WB 4.0 ????

Edited by GrandPapillon
  • Like 1