90 day online , instant approval

I just did my 90 day report online and much to my surprise it was approved instantly. Input all the details, press submit, then below is the next window.

No pending or waiting, instant approval.

Is this new ?

image.png.550cdd06ab4f0b84cc6a20c5c35aef53.png

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 2

I did my first ever online report last October and got instant approval of it and now 2 more of them. I had read about people people getting auto approval before then.

Not all offices are selecting the auto approval of the reports.

• Thanks 2

I believe each immigration office is given 2 selections for processing 90 day online reporting.

1. Allow 90 day reporting online
2. Automatic approval after submission

If number 2 is not selected a manual review before approval is required.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

I did my first ever online report last October and got instant approval of it and now 2 more of them. I had read about people people getting auto approval before then.

Not all offices are selecting the auto approval of the reports.

This was for Chonburi, so appears that office may have switched to auto approval. 

21 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I just did my 90 day report online and much to my surprise it was approved instantly.

Thanks for that, I will give it a go in a little while as I am due to drive an hour plus to IO to do it as it didn't work last 90 days ago and was a waste of time driving that far for a 5 minute approval, not to mention the fuel and time lost.

Will let you know if it's working at my end.

• Like 1

I am getting fed up with Thai postal service not returning the form from immigration after I have sent mine by post. It is becoming a drag to have to traipse all the way back out to the far flung 90 day reporting centre time and time again for a process I have already completed so I have a question about the online 90 day reporting.

Do you need the last form sent to you that gives you the date of the next time you need to do the repeat performance?

My last one has yet to appear and I can work out the dates easily enough on when the next is due and would like to try the online option but do not know the information requirements. I did try a couple of times one or two years ago but never successfully got past the first page so have no idea what to expect - should it actually work for me.

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

Input all the details, press submit, then below is the next window.

No pending or waiting, instant approval.

Just updating you Peterw4

Badda bing, badda bang, badda booooooom, well what do you know, it worked, last time I got in was November 2020.

At first when I entered the numbers at the bottom of the first screen after completing the details on that page and then I hit the submit after putting in the number code, then ended up with a blank page, so I said, nope it's a flop.

Then I said hang on a second, so I opened another page on my browser and went into the webpage to see if it went through, put my passport details, D.O.B. and nationality and nothing came up, so I knew it didn't go through.

I then went back on the other page with the left arrow button and all the previous info that I entered was still there, so I put in the new code numbers and hit submit again, and it took me into the 2nd page and I completed that, then hit submit and the rest is history.

Printed off my slip and stapled it to my passport and entered a reminder into my mobile for 21 November.

Thanks for saving me a 3 hour return journey, petrol and loss of time, your a champion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, narisarasgroove said:

Do you need the last form sent to you that gives you the date of the next time you need to do the repeat performance?

You do not need that to the online report. You just have to be within the 15 day before the report date window that you could probably estimate.

5 minutes ago, narisarasgroove said:

My last one has yet to appear and I can work out the dates easily enough on when the next is due and would like to try the online option but do not know the information requirements. I did try a couple of times one or two years ago but never successfully got past the first page so have no idea what to expect - should it actually work for me.

The only reason not to get past the first page is an error when completing it or being outside the 15 day before window to do it and that should not effect doing it unless you have done a online report before.

Be sure you only enter the required fields when completing it. Best though to enter at least your first name on it.

Use the drop down menu for your nationality. Inter first letter of your countries name to get the drop menu.

Enter the arrival date using the calendar on the site. You can lick 2011 enter it and click it again to get earlier years.

Enter the all of your TM6 arrival card number (example AB12345).

Do not enter a flight number since that is not required.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

A lucky sole..... I just mailed mine again due to the great success last time by post ............

Did my last one online no problem tried yesterday to do latest one, "go to local office "....its really hit or miss no pattern to it at all just depends how it feels on the day ???? ???? 

• Like 1