120 expats in Cha Am receive Pfizer vaccines

webfact

4pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath went to Cha-Am hospital yesterday afternoon where the vaccination of foreign residents was picking up pace.

They pictured two older men with passports in hand sitting side by side as they waited to get their Covid-19 inoculations. 

The media reported that the teams were led by hospital director Prakasit Chomcheun and were for a first lot of 120 foreigners who had registered for their first jab via expatvac.consular.go.th.

They had received email confirmation. They received Pfizer jabs.

These vaccinations were part of a 150,000 lot that were specified for foreigners residing in Thailand that was a donation from the US.

Meanwhile 700 more Thais got Sinopharm from the Chulabhorn Royal Institute at Cha-Am Hospital.

Since August 11th 4,728 Thais had received this vaccine and vaccinations would continue to 15,000 in moves to inoculate the population ahead of reopening the area to tourism. 

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

asean_now_BB.jpg
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The media reported that the teams were led by hospital director Prakasit Chomcheun and were for a first lot of 120 foreigners who had registered for their first jab via expatvac.consular.go.th.

Picking up pace?

• Haha 1

I have given up getting it.  Although I am a plus 70 yo American expat on non  o visa  retirement extension of stay, I was barred from the party due to not being able to add the extension page along with the photo of my american passport.  I don't do this sort of thing often and never at all for this situation.

I am dissapointed that the web site has not corrected their dropping of many folks in my same situation.

Yet I know of others that gamed the systems by walking in to other than their home districts, getting two jabs of sino and az total and now registered on this site and being approved for Pfizer.