"Joe Ferrari" former police chief has 29 cars - many luxury supercars and sports models - on a 43K salary

webfact

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

What stupidity.  Cars do not bring pleasure.  He should have had 29 beautiful Thai ladies living in the mansion on salary.  Money well spent and helping the Thai economy instead of Germans auto makers.

That would cost a lot more than the cars!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Good if they catch more this most rich dirty police but dirty cops are all over Thailand! In our amphoe police's sell drugs and corruption shows noticeably. Even in small village cops has most big and nice houses and new cars.One time  head of amphoe police oder check point to all highways and say cops under him "i need 1 million bath". So check points was on so long that ahole get hes million! Funny thing is , this cop wage (Joe Ferrari) is smaler than my wife's (from governement work) still i havent seen wife has buy many cars.

Edited by 2 is 1

4 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

What a show off.

He's pretty young also.  I wonder how he even got that position so fast?

It takes some to aquire and accumulate all this wealth and cars.

There's got to be SO many people involved!

No way this would go unnoticed.

They will never find him. He knows too much and has probably already been suicided.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, anchadian said:

Lamborghini, Porsche, Bentley all part of wanted Nakhon Sawan cop’s fleet of cars

The Customs Department said on Wednesday that Pol Colonel Thitisan Uthanapol had helped seize 368 illegal cars since 2011 and should have earned some 400 million for his work.

Lamborghini, Porsche, Bentley all part of wanted Nakhon Sawan cop’s fleet of cars

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40005301

A nice job to get a cut and make millions.  In other professions you get a nice bonus at the end of the year if your unit beat expectations, but here you beat the suspect and then beat the system.....ah the gravy train.