There are quite a few DYNAMITE writers on this forum

28 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Pussy and non pussy

Elementary Formal Logic.

Nothing can be BOTH a pussy and a non-pussy.

There is Inductive Logic.

There is Deductive Logic.

And then....as you mentioned....There is Pussy Logic. (maybe more your words, rather than mine)

Edited by GammaGlobulin

1 minute ago, Nojohndoe said:

I read all this number 1 page and have no understanding.

Maybe kratom experiment?

Formal Logic can be divided into two sets.

There is Inductive Logic, and there is Deductive Logic.

In order to make it easier for you, please just think like this:

Inductive Logic:   YIN

Deductive Logic:  YANG

The first is obviously female (YIN)

The second is obviously male (YANG)

Formal Logic is not such an easy course at university.

Just keep these two concepts in mind:  YIN and YANG

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Nothing is both a Dog and a non-Dog.

Do you understand what I mean?

Nothing is a word, therefore a thing hence nothing is a thing and not nothing.Nothing is also a concept hence also a thing hence nothing is a thing therefore not nothing.Nothing does not exist hence it is nothing.

Just now, GammaGlobulin said:

Formal Logic can be divided into two sets.

There is Inductive Logic, and there is Deductive Logic.

In order to make it easier for you, please just think like this:

Inductive Logic:   YIN

Deductive Logic:  YANG

The first is obviously female (YIN)

The second is obviously male (YANG)

Formal Logic is not such an easy course at university.

Just keep these two concepts in mind:  YIN and YANG

I shall keep in mind that the combination of many factors that lead to irrationality be it dementia or  true madness are often associated with one or more chemical influences or degenerative processes exclusive to or precipitation of inherent organic onset .

Alternatively and certainly important is the possibility that some behaviors are the product of pure and simple boredom and/or repressed  feelings of resentment inciting personal retaliation for perceptions of non inclusion or recognition. Where there is no psychopathic element presented then it can be considered reasonably harmless and a vaguely entertaining event.

There are times it can become productive and even poetic in the elicitation of individuality by way of response. There is however a problem that limits  that when it starts to adhere to specific dogma philosophically. 

50 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Elementary Formal Logic.

Nothing can be BOTH a pussy and a non-pussy.

There is Inductive Logic.

There is Deductive Logic.

And then....as you mentioned....There is Pussy Logic. (maybe more your words, rather than mine)

Richard and non Richard

7 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

I shall keep in mind that the combination of many factors that lead to irrationality be it dementia or  true madness are often associated with one or more chemical influences or degenerative processes exclusive to or precipitation of inherent organic onset .

Alternatively and certainly important is the possibility that some behaviors are the product of pure and simple boredom and/or repressed  feelings of resentment inciting personal retaliation for perceptions of non inclusion or recognition. Where there is no psychopathic element presented then it can be considered reasonably harmless and a vaguely entertaining event.

There are times it can become productive and even poetic in the elicitation of individuality by way of response. There is however a problem that limits  that when it starts to adhere to specific dogma philosophically. 

Do you want my opinion about what you have just written?

Or not?

I will not grade your writing, today.

14 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

Certainly. But conditionally. No dogmatic references. Capable ?

Dogmatism is not my thing.

Dogs are my thing.

By the way, did I ever mention to you that there is this extremely intelligent dog near my house?

He only barks when he sees me.

I love barking dogs.

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dogmatism is not my thing.

Dogs are my thing.

By the way, did I ever mention to you that there is this extremely intelligent dog near my house?

He only barks when he sees me.

I love barking dogs.

I just laughed involuntarily at that.

There has been no previous opportunity for you to mention intelligent or otherwise dogs  to me that I am aware of.

I am not sure barking from a dog necessarly demonstrates intelligence. There was a time when a small dog  habitually spent many months near my house barking endlessly for hours standing in the street for no explicable reason.

Eventually it was run over by a car and died because it refused to move. Was it perhaps attempting an intelligent method to commit suicide ?

10 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

I just laughed involuntarily at that.

There has been no previous opportunity for you to mention intelligent or otherwise dogs  to me that I am aware of.

I am not sure barking from a dog necessarly demonstrates intelligence. There was a time when a small dog  habitually spent many months near my house barking endlessly for hours standing in the street for no explicable reason.

Eventually it was run over by a car and died because it refused to move. Was it perhaps attempting an intelligent method to commit suicide ?

I am sure that I mentioned this, but only slightly in passing, to you.

Perhaps you were busy on some other forum, at the time.

Either way, it's of little consequence at the moment.

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I am sure that I mentioned this, but only slightly in passing, to you.

Perhaps you were busy on some other forum, at the time.

Either way, it's of little consequence at the moment.

True is of so consequence although perhaps you have mistaken me for another. I have no presence on another forum although I am considering  that.

Can we please think more about Yin and Yang?

Historically:

Yang is often seen as positive.

Yin is sometimes seen as negative.

Yin represents the Moon.

And, we love the Moon.

The Moon is always a very positive round silvery disk, during that time of the month.

The Chinese sound, "yin", also means silver. Having much silver is a positive thing.

Yang, on the other hand, makes me think of another word beginning with the letter W.  Other than this, is there anything positive about a Yang?

I mean...What can you even do with a Yang?

This concept of Yin and Yang is just too foolish, probably.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

22 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Can we please think more about Yin and Yang?

Historically:

Yang is often seen as positive.

Yin is sometimes seen as negative.

Yin represents the Moon.

And, we love the Moon.

The Moon is always a very positive round silvery disk, during that time of the month.

The Chinese sound, "yin", also means silver. Having much silver is a positive thing.

Yang, on the other hand, makes me think of another word beginning with the letter W.  Other than this, is there anything positive about a Yang?

I mean...What can you even do with a Yang?

This concept of Yin and Yang is just too foolish, probably.

You're not falling for that "the moon is always round" story, are you?
Next thing you'll be saying that this earth that is as flat as the earth we stand on is nothing but a marble spinning in an eternal and infinite vacuum, rather than the centre and base for the whole of God's firmament. 

People have some daft ideas, and there is no need to invent new ones.

5 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Next thing you'll be saying that this earth that is as flat as the earth we stand on is nothing but a marble spinning in an eternal and infinite vacuum, rather than the centre and base for the whole of God's firmament. 

Not infinite. Sun will die.

20 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

No.

Of course not.

However, I am just telling you that the Moon is ROUNDER in America, etc.

外国的月亮比中国的圆

Direct translation being: The Moon is Rounder in Foreign Lands, compared to the Roundness of the Moon in China.

(Please Note:  Originally, the font was a colored font.  So...  I fixed it  this time.  Thank you!)

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Not infinite. Sun will die.

Oh, now we've got the PRC shills on the case.

1912 was a long time ago, and you have to accept that Taiwan is independent, whether it is a separate country or not, and that the People's Republic has no more authority over the Republic than vice versa.

11 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Oh, now we've got the PRC shills on the case.

1912 was a long time ago, and you have to accept that Taiwan is independent, whether it is a separate country or not, and that the People's Republic has no more authority over the Republic than vice versa.

Yeah, Man!

And, you gotta know....

I NEVER forget a kindness...  Never.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

No.

Of course not.

However, I am just telling you that the Moon is ROUNDER in America, etc.

外国的月亮比中国的圆

Direct translation being: The Moon is Rounder in Foreign Lands, compared to the Roundness of the Moon in China.

(Please Note:  Originally, the font was a colored font.  So...  I fixed it  this time.  Thank you!)

I think you'll find rounders is baseball in the USA.

The moon is not baseballer there, though to be fair, it is singular.

When Michael Collins and his friends went to the moon, they had to be careful to go at the time of the month to give them the biggest target.  Can you imagine the embarrassment of slipping between the horns of a crescent to embark on an accidental one-way interplanetary adventure?

Sometimes, I see people driving quickly on the roads, and I think - if they really needed to get there that urgently, they would have left earlier.  If it's not worth leaving early for, it can't be that important.