Is the Notification of Staying in the Kingdom Over 90 Days Online working?

Is the Notification of Staying in the Kingdom Over 90 Days Online working?  So far this year I’m 0 for 3.  After I input the first page of my information I get a blank screen or error message- “For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.”

is this working for anyone else?  TIA!

OP, if your receiving that message means most likely you will not be able to do it online. Your not alone. MANY in this situation. 

You will need to do either in person or via mail. Some folk use agents however if handy..ish  to immigration office attend in person a good option.

I do mine via mail. Also works well.

Edited by DrJack54

12 minutes ago, 503726 said:

I had the same warning just now. 

My last notification worked on line. 

Have you applied for a new extension since you last report. The online reporting system thinks you are on a overstay since it was not updated when you applied for your extension.That is a problem reported and it seems it only happens when reporting to certain offices.

If using the online report mobile app it will inform you of that problem instead of the contact your local office message.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you applied for a new extension since you last report. The online reporting system thinks you are on a overstay since it was not updated when you applied for your extension.That is a problem reported and it seems it only happens when reporting to certain offices.

If using the online report mobile app it will inform you of that problem instead of the contact your local office message.

I will see if I can find the mobile app.  Thank you!

1 minute ago, JohnB1945 said:

Did mine on Opera (VPN off) about 2 weeks ago. Worked fine, only they have stopped sending an email to tell you its approved. Now you have to go back in to check if approved, and -if so - download next date.

That might be due to them allowing auto approval. Many offices are allowing it now. You have to watch for a popup after you submit the report and get the pending one.

Thanks for all the responses- appreciate it.  Looks like it works for some and not others.  May be dependent on the local immigration office.  I use Chrome and have followed all the online instructions.  It worked last year.  Oh well, time for a trip to see all my friends in immigration.

6 minutes ago, WayneJ said:

Thanks for all the responses- appreciate it.  Looks like it works for some and not others.  May be dependent on the local immigration office.  I use Chrome and have followed all the online instructions.  It worked last year.  Oh well, time for a trip to see all my friends in immigration.

I've had my retirement non O visa for almost 2 years now and it never worked online for me. I think the site is plagued with intermittent glitches, more often down than up

42 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

I've had my retirement non O visa for almost 2 years now and it never worked online for me. I think the site is plagued with intermittent glitches, more often down than up

It took over 5 and a half years before it worked for me due to a old entry to the country and a new passport.

They fixed that sometime last year and I was able to do my first online report in October and have done 3 successful ones. Had to one in person in April due the extranet being down. Then did the next one online.

Will be doing one tomorrow since it is the first day I can do a report.

17 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It took over 5 and a half years before it worked for me due to a old entry to the country and a new passport.

They fixed that sometime last year and I was able to do my first online report in October and have done 3 successful ones. Had to one in person in April due the extranet being down. Then did the next one online.

Will be doing one tomorrow since it is the first day I can do a report.

My experience was very similar. It would never work for me until I had renewed my passport and done an exit/re-entry. Now it works just fine for me using Google Crome.

Just completed my latest 90 report online. It worked fine for me, no problem. I think the main issue is that some district immigration offices are better than others at updating the applicant's file after they've done an in person report or obtained a new extension. My office in Nonthaburi seems able to handle this process well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hotrats said:

Just completed my latest 90 report online. It worked fine for me, no problem. I think the main issue is that some district immigration offices are better than others at updating the applicant's file after they've done an in person report or obtained a new extension. My office in Nonthaburi seems able to handle this process well. 

I think that you are correct. Thankfully, I, too, live within the catchment area of an office which handles this process well (Rayong). Last Tuesday I succeeded in submitting my latest 90-day report online (the first one since obtaining my current extension of stay), and it was approved within 5 hours.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 8:42 PM, WayneJ said:

Samut Praken

Strangely enough, I use the same office and it has not worked for me for almost 3 years since I changed passports.. Until two weeks ago when I tried it again and it worked just fine.