Chinese Embassy Bangkok: Sinovac it is NOT a low quality vaccine

webfact

15 minutes ago, WinterGael said:

But wait... oh yeah.  The US has lost it's way over here. So let's spread a few untruths and get the US vaccines here. So far, the only people suffering from this policy of US intervention are the Thai people.  Just like in the good old 50s, 60s,and 70s, little nations are going to pay the cost of the bullying practises of more powerful nations.

Well, it would be technically good if the untruths bring some US vaccines here, but it doesn't work that way. The manufacturing brings the vaccines. The obvious question is if the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are so much in demand, why the US government just doesn't give let's say 100 billions to them to flood the market? After all they burned 2 trillion in Afghanistan without success, surely this looks like way better investment.

They left to the market to sort out the covid vaccination problem, which IMO is a big mistake. The big pharma is going to trickle the vaccines and wait for the next variant to come, so they can produce even more vaccines.

14 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Utter tripe.

Whilst tea is delicious and healthy, it does not have any specific benefits relating to Covid19.  Sinovax is a proven vaccine against Covid19, but like the others is less effective against the Delta variant.

You have not had Covid19 because you have been lucky enough not to be sufficiently exposed to the virus to become infected.

Ooooh Dear, where you from mommysboy?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Utter tripe.

Whilst tea is delicious and healthy, it does not have any specific benefits relating to Covid19.  Sinovax is a proven vaccine against Covid19, but like the others is less effective against the Delta variant.

You have not had Covid19 because you have been lucky enough not to be sufficiently exposed to the virus to become infected.

No sense of irony, nor humour

1 minute ago, Boedog said:

The Chinese should be more concerned that they let the Covid virus loose on the World rather than getting upset about suppling an ineffective so called vaccine 

Oh, They are not in the slightest concerned about that.  Is a real life trial of viral warfare ??

3 hours ago, khunianb said:

It was found to have metal particles in Japan - except that was the Moderna vaccine.

It causes fatal blood clots...............................................- except that is the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

It causes potentially fatal myocardiatis ....................- except that is the Pfizer / BioNtech vaccine.

Sinovac uses older technology but is still a high quality vaccine.  Its efficacy was not as high as Pfizer - but they only tested those that showed significant symptoms.

Astra Zeneca was only 60% effective in some patient groups and the Sinovac efficacy was similar to Astra Zeneca at a general level of 70 - 80%.

Why is the China vaccine attacked?  Because they are regarded as an 'enemy' by the West and most Westerners don't even understand the distortions and propaganda that they have been subject to since birth.

+10 points have been cretided to your Social Credit.

33 minutes ago, Deli said:

I remember the times of Mao Tse Tung and Ten Hsia Ping. Chinese were confined to their borders and didn't matter to the world then for cheap labour. Time was good, bring it back. The world doesn't need this commie breed and their eternal lies.

Time was good because you were young. If you think only commies can lie, you’ve aged naïve.

8 hours ago, ben2talk said:

I'm sure it isn't low quality, but mRNA vaccines are just much better...

In Singapore, there are many folks choosing Sinovac because they're scared of mRNA vaccines, but they get very low protection with Delta variants and lower protection overall.

Maybe China should ask why Chula is working on an mRNA vaccine instead of going for a cheaper and easier Sinovac style solution...

Imagine a CCP mRNA vaccine - take it and grow an extra head.

• Haha 1

May be i am misinformed, but China is not helping Thailand but selling to Thailand.

Why does China have stocks of Sinovac? because the rest of the world does not want it

How is it a good vaccine when it is not recognized to enter most countries?

And Lastly, Why is Chinese embassy upset, when its a product of Chinese company not Chinese government. So if people were saying Samsung or Apple much better quality than Oppo and Oppo is of substandard quality, Chinese government will issue statements?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mommysboy said:

Perhaps I should have qualified that- by youngsters I meant 18-40 year olds.

Kids shouldn't be anywhere near these vaccines imo.

You are a bit pedantic imo.  

Perhaps I should have qualified that- by youngsters I meant 18-40 year olds.

Yes you should have,

The common English usage for "youngsters" is definitely not referring to the age group you mention as 18 - to 40 year olds. 

"Youngsters" I would say is for those (children), less than 12 years old!

I am not being pedantic!

2 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Their vaccine  is approved by the WHO, but only as an emergency vaccine.   And every country in the world does not choose Sinovac as a first choice vaccine.   It is of low quality  no matter whot or how the Chinese try and spin it.  It just isn't  as good as other vaccines.  They may get angry and lose face, not something an Asian is good at... you know humility.   

Remember WHO was in the CCP's pocket when they approved the sheep dip.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Why worry about the facts when you have our very own armchair analysts providing their daily updates. 

Surprised their C and P keys are still working. 

I have spare ones as they get used from writing CCP and CR*P in the same sentence.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BestB said:

May be i am misinformed, but China is not helping Thailand but selling to Thailand.

Why does China have stocks of Sinovac? because the rest of the world does not want it

How is it a good vaccine when it is not recognized to enter most countries?

And Lastly, Why is Chinese embassy upset, when its a product of Chinese company not Chinese government. So if people were saying Samsung or Apple much better quality than Oppo and Oppo is of substandard quality, Chinese government will issue statements?

You may say, "The rest of the world does not want it...", but take a look at some South American countries (and others in the west), where China has debt leverage.

18 minutes ago, Snoopax said:

Perhaps the real issue is not the effectiveness of the vaccine, but the survival rate to the vaccine itself.

Remember that you are being injected with an untested experimental product whose side effects are being discovered. And all this to protect you from a man-made virus with a recovery rate of over 99%.

I am flagging this as misinformation!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2