24 people and bar owner arrested at rooftop bar for allegedly drinking alcohol in Chiang Mai, violating Thai Emergency Decree

webfact

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

No, I just think that my view is more adult and makes more sense.

I am not talking about of personal views here I'm talking about the law and how some fools believe that selective laws should not apply to them.

Emergency laws hav been thrown up in many countries, this is not just a Thai thing.

The laws are in place to protect the public and to try to control the outbreak, selfish <deleted> who do not want to follow these laws are extending the damage and havoc that this virus is causing, as well as putting innocent lives at risk.

I could try to explain this so that even you could understand this but I have neither the time nor the crayons.

The laws are in place to protect the public and to try to control the outbreak.......

Thailand sighed up to WHO, who every country agreed to not lockdown if a pandemic ever happened.

So you expect people to respect the law makers when they don't follow the procedures they signed up to? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, chrissables said:

The laws are in place to protect the public and to try to control the outbreak.......

Thailand sighed up to WHO, who every country agreed to not lockdown if a pandemic ever happened.

So you expect people to respect the law makers when they don't follow the procedures they signed up to? 

Are you saying that the lockdowns in every country are not real then or are you saying the laws of all of these countries should only 'selectively' followed?

The word that you used for this current situation was 'pandemic'?

Do you (or anyone else who doesn't agree with the law) actually understand how serious the situation is in Thailand?

9 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Are you saying that the lockdowns in every country are not real then or are you saying the laws of all of these countries should only 'selectively' followed?

The word that you used for this current situation was 'pandemic'?

Do you (or anyone else who doesn't agree with the law) actually understand how serious the situation is in Thailand?

0.6% of people who catch covid it die from it.

To lock whole countries down for that death rate is moronic, as WHO rules said.

Pandemic  mean countrywide wide or worldwide, it's not a measure of the severity, its a measure of location.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, chrissables said:

0.6% of people who catch covid it die from it.

To lock whole countries down for that death rate is moronic, as WHO rules said.

Pandemic  mean countrywide wide or worldwide, it's not a measure of the severity, its a measure of location.

I will say it again, I am not talking about of personal views here I'm talking about the law.

I didn't make the law but as long as the law exists it should be followed.

How difficult is it for you to understand that?

Obviously Vietnam handles Covid regulations more seriously:

"A man in Vietnam has received a 5 year jail sentence for breaking home quarantine rules and spreading Covid. 28 year old Le Van Tri has been convicted of “spreading dangerous infectious diseases to other people” after he went to his home province in Ca Mau from Ho Chi Minh City in July, says the Vietnam News Agency."

https://thethaiger.com/news/world/vietnamese-man-gets-5-in-jail-for-spreading-covid