China says criticisms of vaccine hurt its goodwill

webfact

On 9/7/2021 at 2:03 AM, mikebell said:

China hurt the goodwill of the world by unleashing the virus on innocent lives everywhere.

They even have tried to blame it on the US. They stonewalled and would not allow an investigation into what happened. Even denied there was a problem as they allowed Chinese to travel to other countries as a greater catalyst in spreading the infection to the world, even when they knew it was a problem. I wonder, did they do this deliberately?

• Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 8:31 AM, Eric Loh said:

China may be the country that the virus was first detected but they can’t be accountable for the malfeasance of respective government in US, Brazil and India that have record infections and deaths. Perhaps we can also blame these countries of bad policies that allow the original virus to mutate and spread round the world. 

China most definitely needs to be held accountable. They even have tried to blame covid on the US, saying it originated from a US military base - seriously?? And here you are sticking up for them - AGAIN!!

CCP initially stonewalled and would not allow an investigation into what happened by the WHO (their allies IMO). Even denied there was a problem as they allowed their people to travel to other countries causing greater initial spreading of the infection to the rest of the world when they knew it was a problem. Perhaps they were too busy trying to persecute people like Dr. Li who tried to expose and inform others about it and they censored him!!!

What I can’t understand, based on other posts of yours I’ve seen here on TVF, is why you consistently stick up for the CCP. Are you a Chinese sympathizer?

My wife is Chinese and even she doesn’t stick up for them.

• Like 2