A "new model" maybe....?

swissie

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To each their own. IMO having a child would be the worst thing that could happen to me. I was able to walk away from my wife, but a child to her would have trapped me forever.

Children are a big gamble. So you should only have them with the woman you are certain you can and want to grow old with.

Unfortunately people change so if you think that at one time she was okay for life, after they change you may find children was a bad idea.

The lesson is to never cede to pressure by women who want children. It is almost always women who want children.

Despite all the many, many problems, children are a good experience. They can save your life. I jog every morning just because I have to get up anyway because the kids go to school. They teach you a lot. Their love is unconditional and amazing.

But of course you will be forever linked to the woman you have a child with. That works both ways, and if you like her then children dramatically increase the chances she will stay with you.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 8:33 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO it's sadder if someone doesn't want sex, just because they got old.

Personally I don't know as I still like making love to my wife & I am coming up on 65

But if as you say someone didn't want it because they got older...so be it their choice...maybe after doing something for 50-60 years they did in fact get tired of it who knows? Who cares? Their life right?

But the original post I was replying to suggested they looked at their wife & wanted to what trade up? trade down? trade in? why ? because his little head couldn't get excited anymore by the woman he supposedly loved & married?

have you ever considered exchanging your current Thai wife for a "newer model"

That is in fact yes sadly being owned by his little head IMO & I would pity his wife that she wasted any life at all with him