A "new model" maybe....?

swissie

16 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Better the devil you know.... If you need temporary companionship there are rentals available. 

Mia Nois are longer term rentals. In rural Thailand short term rentals are possible but harder to come by.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I thought about such a new model. The big question is obviously if life with a new model would be better even after the first or second year. Or would it be necessary to get another new model again and again.

Most of the time I am happy with the existing model, I guess more than 90% of the time. And I guess it wouldn't be easy to find a new model with a higher happiness factor.  So for now I keep the existing model and sometimes I have a drink or two with a temporary replacement. ???? 

Yep. Will the "new model" be better than the old. Only time will deliver the answer.

Funny, 5 years ago my Thai wife and I divorced, strictly for financial reasons. (Long story). In the meantime we are the best of friends. Much closer than we ever were before.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I would suggest that the Mia noi is more likely to become a problem because you are seeing the same female, building a relationship and thereby an increasing threat to the stability of Mia Luang.

Whereas a short term or one night stand is no threat at all its a simple transaction and finished. Big difference in those scenarios and the latter is no long term threat at all.

Obviously you are right. But for whatever reason do most wives and long term girlfriends don't understand this simple concept.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously you are right. But for whatever reason do most wives and long term girlfriends don't understand this simple concept.

Nor would guys if the situation and roles were reversed. 

• Like 1

Quote from original poster.

"Also: There is software available, that projects a current picture of a person up to the age of 65. Looking at the result, one might be more hesitant to swear "until death do us part".

What is the name of that software please?

5 minutes ago, Parsve said:

The question and most of the answers here show just one thing. Your mind have still not grown up. The look, of a woman or a man, is only one part of a partnership and definitely not the most important for a good relation.

And why are most guys interested in pretty young girls? Because they want to talk about school or university? No!

• Like 1