webfact

1 minute ago, tomazbodner said:

1. Download app

2. Open app

3. Locate your vaccination appointment letter

4. On it, locate a long number starting with 600000xxxxxx

5. Enter it as your ID into the app

6. Enter your phone number into phone number field in the app

7. Receive SMS, enter OTP code into the OTP field in the app (if same phone, often you can copy/paste the number)

8. App opens and populates all your data

9. Tap on your vaccine history (top right button next to large gray one if I remember correctly)

10. Your status color and vaccination history is revealed. If you tap on it, it expands and shows second jab as well

That simple... great.

8 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

Darn amazing, and it's even half English for the farang. The status however only turns green a month after second jab, it seems.

Mine's green, got jab #2 on 25th August.

1030959711_Screenshot_20210913-074811-noname.thumb.jpg.da3a06e357fcadce558b905984939d2d.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

1. Download app

2. Open app

3. Locate your vaccination appointment letter

4. On it, locate a long number starting with 600000xxxxxx

5. Enter it as your ID into the app

6. Enter your phone number into phone number field in the app

7. Receive SMS, enter OTP code into the OTP field in the app (if same phone, often you can copy/paste the number)

8. App opens and populates all your data

9. Tap on your vaccine history (top right button next to large gray one if I remember correctly)

10. Your status color and vaccination history is revealed. If you tap on it, it expands and shows second jab as well

May I ask is this what I am suppose to  have or is there something else that you all are trying to download ? The one I have here is from the MOPH website.

Edited by thaitom
personal details showing

12 minutes ago, BMW Overlander said:

Pink ID card for foreigners has 13 digits too.

yes, but that's about all it has...most important thing - an integrated chip - is missing: This would link into anything important about your personal data (yellow house-book, passport, driver's licence etc.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

"The pass can be downloaded via the Mohpromt application. However, the app currently accepts only 13-digit Thai ID numbers, meaning expats may have difficulty registering. "

This happens again and again... the simple solution to fix this repeated issue - is to issue encourage and issue the Thai ID (for a fee of course) (with an indicator that it is non-immigrant, non-work permit) to anyone with non-immigrant visa (annual).  The ID can have a link to the passport which means anyone holding it can leave their passport at home rather than bringing it for ID purposes (hotels etc.). 

Are those poor rich Indians still waiting to land .. It’s only been 18 months … I’m sure the drinks have ran out “;0)

1 minute ago, thaitom said:

May I ask is this what I am suppose to  have or is there something else that you all are trying to download ? The one I have here is from the MOPH website.

Click the bottom left icon in the Morpromt app and you get something like I posted above.

I would remove your image, it's has your personal details.

12 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Click the bottom left icon in the Morpromt app and you get something like I posted above.

I would remove your image, it's has your personal details.

Okay,  Do I have the proper Cert. ? mine looks similar to yours

cert edited.jpg

Edited by thaitom

2 minutes ago, thaitom said:

Okay,  Do I have the proper Cert. ? mine looks similar to yours

That's the Vaccination Certificate, the Digital Health Pass says "Thailand Digital Health Pass" at the top, the big QR code leads to the certificate you show.

Do you have the Morprompt app on your device (Android only it seems)?

6 minutes ago, Crossy said:

That's the Vaccination Certificate, the Digital Health Pass says "Thailand Digital Health Pass" at the top, the big QR code leads to the certificate you show.

Scanning the QR code in to the Line app also gives you a digital record. Not sure how this compares to Mor Prom.

6 minutes ago, Crossy said:

No,I will download it now. I will try using it following the instructions here.       Thanks

So what do the people who have paid for and registered for Moderna do? 

Wait in our houses until some time next year when it starts to become available

That doesn't bother me so much I get food delivered via a cold box delivery

Just have to do 90 day reports and that is all

Family is different though they have registered and paid for Moderna. 

Seems like this was relatively first up on offers of vaccines earlier this year now it is last. 

You don't hear much about it in the news I read about Moderna once twice so far being available early sometime next year. 

3 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

"The pass can be downloaded via the Mohpromt application. However, the app currently accepts only 13-digit Thai ID numbers, meaning expats may have difficulty registering. "

This happens again and again... the simple solution to fix this repeated issue - is to issue encourage and issue the Thai ID (for a fee of course) (with an indicator that it is non-immigrant, non-work permit) to anyone with non-immigrant visa (annual).  The ID can have a link to the passport which means anyone holding it can leave their passport at home rather than bringing it for ID purposes (hotels etc.). 

As far as I know they already have done this, its called the Pink ID card for Aliens. Please correct me if I am wrong....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, nowhereman said:

You can download it from Google play for android but it is in Thai, so search for " หมอพร้อม" get someone Thai to help if you are not able to find this in Thai keyboard.

Searching for "mor prom" in English will also find it (it came up as the first result for me), and it looks like the attached photo:

Screenshot_20210913-084245.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nowhereman said:

Yes, that's the code I am talking about. Starts with 600000 followed with 6 more digits. (example 600000123456). When you register you enter this code as Thai ID and enter your own password and few personal details like your phone number ect, then you get OTP code by SMS on your phone, enter that and you're ready to go.  

This will not work as there is no reference to your ID card, which is what the airlines will check and then cross reference to the vaccination reference number. I suspect that the 13 digits are on the vaccination are only coincidence and offers no match to the ID being carried.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Here we go again, and still waiting for Expatvac appointment.

Me too, but I was told to go to a vaccination centre by the poo Yai Bahn on a day where vaccinations were being offered to foreigners. Records showed I was registered and thus had my first jab that day.

Still nothing on the expatvac registration or appointment of having had my first jab. Neal of rubbish.

1 hour ago, fangless said:

Where do you download it.

No link provided in either the OP or the linked article to take you to the Official site rather than looking up and downloading a rogue app from some similar sounding fake site!

You should be able to find it on PLAY STORE, or APP STORE depending on what phone you have. Just search “Mor Prom”

Hope this helps