A user’s guide to Thailand’s new digital health pass

webfact

4 hours ago, doctormann said:

That LN - lot number/batch number - is exactly the same that is on my certificate.

Where were you jabbed?  I was done at Central Festival, Pattya, on 19/08 and 09/09.  Seems that we were all done with the same batch.  Maybe the Pfizer donation that came from the USA, which I'm assuming is what we received, was just one lot/batch or maybe it was split and different batches went to different vaccination centres.  

Anyway, the shelf life, while refrigerated, seems to be several months - just a few hours once out of the fridge though, which is what you would expect.

I was inoculated at the HUGE 2 story Auditorium in a university in Udon Thani. Very crowded but extremely well administered. 45 mins for my 1st jab in Aug but 2 + hrs for the 2nd, yesterday. Only about 5 % Farang getting Pfizer, most Thais getting AZ.

But I agree it all came out of the US 1.5 mil dose donation.

Edit and to add:-

Parked alongside the Auditorium, on the exit road, is a large orange truck with a generator. I assume it is for backup power to the refrigeration during our many outages up here.

Edited by bdenner

On 9/13/2021 at 5:50 AM, nowhereman said:

The claim in this news is false. I've been fully vaccinated and downloaded Morprom application. No problems to register. When you get vaccinated you get your 13 digit code (it starts with 600000******) on A4 paper form and you simply enter it instead of Thai ID. It works. The problem is that no one has mentioned that when I got vaccinated. Lack of good instruction is in Thailand unfortunately usual.

Yes did the same - downloaded the Morprom ap from Play Store, registered with the Vac Number and it found me straight away. Needed some Help with a couple of the questions in Thai but having done that both my vaccination details are up to date, including today.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 2:21 PM, Caldera said:

You don't enter the 4 letter code displayed there, but the 6 digit OTP that you should have received by SMS.

Wife's phone not receiving the 6 digit OTP code.  I do not have a Thai phone (and the shot signup would not take my US phone number) so have the app on my US phone but used my wife's phone number when we signed up.  Ya think the SMS has the capacity to check if the app is active and won't download unless it finds it open?  That would mean I would have to download the app to her phone, have the app finish up, then screenshot it and send to my phone.  Would have to do the same with the Negative Covid test before boarding the plane to anywhere it's needed.

17 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Wife's phone not receiving the 6 digit OTP code.  I do not have a Thai phone (and the shot signup would not take my US phone number) so have the app on my US phone but used my wife's phone number when we signed up.  Ya think the SMS has the capacity to check if the app is active and won't download unless it finds it open?  That would mean I would have to download the app to her phone, have the app finish up, then screenshot it and send to my phone.  Would have to do the same with the Negative Covid test before boarding the plane to anywhere it's needed.

Nevveerr mind, started from scratch a second time and worked.  All good with digital pass.