Taco Bell Bangkok

RickG16

On 9/16/2021 at 9:27 PM, RickG16 said:

Disappointed. Mostly salad and meat content really low. Is that the same even at Taco Bells in America?

Ever since TBT dropped the pork choice from their menu, I've basically stopped going.

For me, their ground beef is tasteless and has no beef flavor or texture that I can discern. And I don't much care for ground chicken tacos or burritos, especially from TBT.

And of course, still no frijoles...   No, hardly any resemblance at all!!  ????

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

To me, Taco Bell in Thailand is nothing like TB in the US. Here in the LOS TB is bland, small portions and overpriced.  I tried it once here and that was enough to show me I won't be a regular customer.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bbko said:

To me, Taco Bell in Thailand is nothing like TB in the US. Here in the LOS TB is bland, small portions and overpriced.  I tried it once here and that was enough to show me I won't be a regular customer.

That's probably because you are in Thailand eating incredible tasty food.  Not in the US where Taco Bell is considered a delicacy by murican standards.  I could see the beef options tasting being better in the US but not the chicken.

Edited by shdmn
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Their menu seems sparse compared to Taco Bell in the U.S. .  And priced higher from what I've seen.  I only eat the TB vegetarian stuff, which is OK and reasonably priced.  I've eaten more bean burritos than I care to remember.  One burrito and about 15 packets of their hot sauce (which isn't hot.)

image.png

Edited by Damrongsak

15 hours ago, dj230 said:

I've found all the fast food to taste better in Thailand than in Canada and is way cheaper too. Mcdonalds, KFC, pizza hut, burger king, but have yet to try tacobell since I don't really like anything there.

What's ironic is that even Tim Hortons tastes better in Bangkok. My favorite is yuzu donut.

I find that McDonald's v doesn't taste better than in Canada. The burger meat is better and you can choose really awesome salad instead of fries.

15 hours ago, shdmn said:

That's probably because you are in Thailand eating incredible tasty food.  Not in the US where Taco Bell is considered a delicacy by murican standards.  I could see the beef options tasting being better in the US but not the chicken.

Yes of course we mericans consider TB fine dining ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm curious as to how you can grind chicken meat so fine and why you would want to do that with prime chicken breasts - I assume they are using prime chicken breasts.....................

Also there is no point in going in and ordering as there are always grab bikes waiting and likely you will have to wait while they compile party sized orders for one or more grab bikers.

26 minutes ago, Pravda said:

What's ironic is that even Tim Hortons tastes better in Bangkok. My favorite is yuzu donut.

I find that McDonald's v doesn't taste better than in Canada. The burger meat is better and you can choose really awesome salad instead of fries.

I haven't tried tim hortons yet but i'll have to give it a shot now that you've mentioned its better, hard to when theres dunkin donuts and krispy kreme haha, tim hortons is always on the flash deals for grab 

I didn't really try the burgers yet from mcdonalds, mainly oreo pie's/nuggets/fried chicken, a 10 piece nugget combo in canada is like $10+ with taxes, absolutely absurd how much mcnuggets cost in canada.

Edited by dj230

5 minutes ago, dj230 said:

I haven't tried tim hortons yet but i'll have to give it a shot now that you've mentioned its better, hard to when theres dunkin donuts and krispy kreme haha, tim hortons is always on the flash deals for grab 

I didn't really try the burgers yet from mcdonalds, mainly pie's/nuggets/fried chicken, a 10 piece nugget combo in canada is like $10+ with taxes, absolutely absurd how much mcnuggets cost in canada

Oh yes... Chicken is really cheap in Thailand compared to Canada.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:16 AM, dj230 said:

I've found all the fast food to taste better in Thailand than in Canada and is way cheaper too. Mcdonalds, KFC, pizza hut, burger king, but have yet to try tacobell since I don't really like anything there.

The A&W sure isn't ether. No onion rings or burger family. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:47 PM, pegman said:

The A&W sure isn't ether. No onion rings or burger family. 

havn't really ate at a&w too often in my lifetime, is that the place with the horse radish sauce?

carls jr is pretty decent, don't have that in canada

5 hours ago, dj230 said:

havn't really ate at a&w too often in my lifetime, is that the place with the horse radish sauce?

I haven't seen that sauce. It's home to the baby, Moma, teen, papa & grandpa burger family. Best known for A&W root beer 

10 hours ago, dj230 said:

Arbi’s is the one with the “ horsey” sauce and the roast beef sandwiches, pretty good although some say their bread tasted sweet.

I did like their market fresh sandwiches, not available in LOS unfortunately.

• Like 1