"under consideration" concern about expiration date

Hello to you all,

I arrived with tourist visa 60 days. 

I got already a 30 days extension ending end of September.

Then I applied for "COVID extension 60 days" 10 days before the expiration of my 30 days extension.

I didn't get the 60 days extension but an "under consideration" stamp.

This stamp requires me to contact the immigration office in October, roughly one month after the date i submitted my application, 

Does that mean that i am allowed to stay anyway until that date in October, even if my previous extension expires end of September? I guess it is a totally usual process, but i wanted to make sure, as the last thing i want is to be flagged "overstay".

Thank you already for your help, much appreciated.

Cheers !

Mike.

The "under consideration" stamp is just another extension to your Visa, nothing to worry about. Just go back to the immigration office on the day printed on the stamp. Happens to me every year, as the extension based on family also comes with a 30-day "under consideration" stamp. You can even get a re-entry stamp with this stamp, as I needed 2y ago

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Lite Beer and Swiss1960 for your replies.

I feel relieved now ????

Have a great day you all

Mike.

7 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

The "under consideration" stamp is just another extension to your Visa, nothing to worry about. Just go back to the immigration office on the day printed on the stamp. Happens to me every year, as the extension based on family also comes with a 30-day "under consideration" stamp. You can even get a re-entry stamp with this stamp, as I needed 2y ago

21 minutes ago, Mike Bg said:

I feel relieved now

One small added note. 

Don't be concerned if you talk with someone else does not have under consideration stamp.

Some imm offices in recent times have been giving the 60 day extension without under consideration period.

Ok thanks. I forgot to mention it but i applied in Pattaya (jomtien).

Have a great day

On 9/20/2021 at 2:30 AM, Swiss1960 said:

On 9/20/2021 at 10:23 AM, DrJack54 said:

Edited by Mike Bg
Quotes adapted

On 9/20/2021 at 10:23 AM, DrJack54 said:

One small added note. 

Don't be concerned if you talk with someone else does not have under consideration stamp.

Some imm offices in recent times have been giving the 60 day extension without under consideration period.