Thai and foreign customers arrested for allegedly drinking alcohol and playing pool at Koh Samui restaurant

webfact

But Thailand is not ope4n until October first.  Now the early bird tourists have to not

drink alcohol, not play any pool games or have fun, and they have to behave, behave, behave.

No touristy stuff happening until October, or actually until November or December, when

the slow brains of the Thai government finally realize that, tourist will not come to Thailand

if they cannot have some holiday fun.

Geezer

Legally, alcohol sales at restaurants are still against a mandate from the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration, or CCSA, nationwide. However, the enforcement of this mandate could vary based on location, the amount in the brown envelopes, TPN notes.

Fixed that sentence.......

• Like 1

I'm in the sandbox thing right now.

7 days in Phuket to start with.

No problem getting a beer in Phuket. 

The police came every night at 11pm to shut down the bars.

No arrests. 

Now 7 days on samui.

Not allowed to drive a motorbike, my 10 year old son can't stay with me.

I was better off in Phuket. 

• Sad 1

On 9/20/2021 at 10:40 AM, WingFat said:

Uh oh...I guess I should not be playing marbles, jacks and tik tak toe while drinking Kool Aid too...question are these alleged "felons" going to be subjected to the "3 plastic bagger interrogation" ???

This is just a glimpse of things to come as the LOS cozies up to the PRC...authoritarian and brutal control over the masses.

Actually the police never arrested anyone for playing pool and drinking alcohol, fortunately they were sent home with a stern warning which actually shows the police being sensible, lets hope they continue to showing common sense!!!

• Like 2