COVID-19: Coronavirus cases in Thailand drop for the fifth consecutive day

webfact

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

As I said only the government can answer that question. There have been many folks who have been released from the hospitals and acute care facilities still using oxygen and needing medical support which is being handled via a facility which was set up to monitor those patients at home.  

Okay, let me try this a different way: why are daily admissions of acute care patients lower now than last month?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Okay, let me try this a different way: why are daily admissions of acute care patients lower now than last month?

As I said ask the government, or could it be that fewer are needing that type of assistance because of vaccinations. You seem to be able to research things, and maybe you can do a better job than I have in looking myself, but in the end you still want to debate an item I have told you again and again that know one knows and to ask the government if it is that important to you.  I have given you plausible answers to which you want to disagree with and that is fine.  So with that I will not partake in this discussion with you further, as I am of no help to your agenda.

14 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

As I said ask the government, or could it be that fewer are needing that type of assistance because of vaccinations. You seem to be able to research things, and maybe you can do a better job than I have in looking myself, but in the end you still want to debate an item I have told you again and again that know one knows and to ask the government if it is that important to you.  I have given you plausible answers to which you want to disagree with and that is fine.  So with that I will not partake in this discussion with you further, as I am of no help to your agenda.

I am not debating, just asking your opinion.

We get a lot of posts from people claiming the numbers are fake, which they may be.

At the same time, it appears that the crush of new patients at hospitals is much reduced.

so, a reasonable person would conclude from the available data that the epidemic is slowly waning. Some have suggested that the restrictions are one reason. I don’t know.

Oooops not approved by Thailand’s FDA yet but still being administered

Stop giving Sinopharm to under-18s, doctors’ group says

A doctors’ group urged agencies to hold off from giving the Sinopharm vaccine against Covid-19 to children, as it has not yet gained emergency approval for people under 18 from the Thai Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Opposition MPs also voiced concern.

“Children are not lab rats,” the Health Personnel Association (ภาคีบุคลากรสาธารณสุข) wrote on its Facebook page Monday, saying it “objects to the research that looks to provide Sinopharm to children.” The statement recommended Pfizer instead for children.

The Chulabhorn Royal Academy (CRA) this week started to give Sinopharm shots to 2,000 students age 10-17 as part of their latest trial with a target of 108,000 students. The trial was approved by its research ethics committee.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

No decision on State of Emergency yet, CCSA may remain – Deputy Government Spokesperson

There has yet to be a decision on whether to extend Thailand’s nationwide State of Emergency, set to expire on September 30th, or whether the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) will remain, Deputy Government Spokesperson Rachada Dhnadirek told Thai PBS World on Tuesday.

Dr. Rachada’s confirmation followed a Government House press conference earlier today (Tuesday) about amendments approved by the cabinet to the Communicable Diseases Act, which have led some local media to report that the frequently extended State of Emergency, in place since March 2020 to curb the spread of COVID-19, will end on September 30th.

• Thanks 1

There has yet to be a decision on whether to extend Thailand’s nationwide State of Emergency, set to expire on September 30th, or whether the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) will remain

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"

godfather part 2.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Haha 1

Thailand reports 11,252 new COVID-19 cases and 13,695 recoveries

COV22.jpg

File photo: REUTERS/Athit Perawongmetha

Thailand on Wednesday (September 22) reported 11,252 new COVID-19 cases, 13,695 recoveries and 141 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1232495-thailand-reports-11252-new-covid-19-cases-and-13695-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin