Where to buy bed and mattress

thoengthaied

Slumberland Thames 10900B offer from Ekaluk Mattress, MBK. I got it at 9665B on Sept 9.

I like this model I can flip and rotate..This model does not come with a top pad but you can buy one separately if you want one. Try it first at Index Living where it goes for 14200B.

Order on Lazada, came with 2 pillows and free delivery.

_

Edited by Thailand J
  • Haha 1

Ikea at MegaBangNa in Bangkok always has great priced beds and mattresses. They deliver to Pattaya and will put together the bed for you. The delivery price is very cheap...I can't quite remember exactly (I think 500baht) but I was surprised it was so low.
You will probably want to visit so you can test out the beds, but you could also just order online too.

• Haha 1

Sleepwell Industries aka Dreamaster supply beds and mattresses to hotels.

I bought one from them last year.

Mattress was delivered by post office, rolled up in a big box. Came with free pillows and sheets. Good prices too,

I did go to their showroom (by appointment) in Bangkok opposite Benjakitti Park to try the mattresses out before buying.

https://www.dreammasterbed.com

• Haha 1

You have plenty of answers above... I last bought a mattress at the Homepro on Sukhumvit. One thing to beware of  is whether they have them in stock... the one I wanted, and paid for was not, and it was to come from Bangkok.... the delivery guy got lost and I wasted a day. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, phetphet said:

Sleepwell Industries aka Dreamaster supply beds and mattresses to hotels.

I bought one from them last year.

Mattress was delivered by post office, rolled up in a big box. Came with free pillows and sheets. Good prices too,

I did go to their showroom (by appointment) in Bangkok opposite Benjakitti Park to try the mattresses out before buying.

https://www.dreammasterbed.com

Very confusing website and of course no pricing at all.

How much did you pay for your mattress, size and type?

• Haha 1

Lots of no name bed shops along Sukumvit, and that's all they sell. Delivery, assembly, take away the old is usually all included. Last bed I bought was a shop just north of soi watboon on sukumvit. The delivery guys were at my place before I got home.

If you live in a condo, its worth getting a slat base with storage space underneath, a solid base is a waste of space.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Very confusing website and of course no pricing at all.

How much did you pay for your mattress, size and type?

Sorry I gave you the wrong website. I bought from Sleephappy.  This is therir website.: https://sleephappy.co.th/en/product/passion/

Dream Master and Sleep Happy are both under the same umbrella company Sleepwell Industries.

When making an appointment to visit the showroom to view and test, they asked me to go to the 35th Floor of a building on Ratchapadisak Road?? opposite Benjakitti Park. 5-10 minute walk from Asok BTS.

Someone then took me down to the showroom on the ground floor of the building which they opened up for me. I don't think it is open without appointment.

I bought Ecstacy King Size THB29,900 which was one of their more expensive ones. Paid THB26,910 with 10% discount. It's not on their website.

Very soft sprung mattress,  Came with pillows and sheets. i think it was one that they sold to hotels.

As I said in earlier post, it came rolled in a box. Weighs a ton. Took three of us to get it up the stairs.

I do remember them telling me that the Passion was their best selling mattress.

HTH

Edited by phetphet
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1