Video news: Local barbershop with stylish staff turns heads in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

2 hours ago, Denim said:

Used to be a barber shop in Patpong that went a step further than just turning heads.

Denim yeah I miss that.  It was a great haircut and the all over massage helped also.

It is still there they just retired the chair lol TAKARA MASSAGE / Bangkok / Silom / Traditional Massage |Thailand Night Guide

Edited by kingstonkid

OLD NEWS. There were a couple ( or more ) "barber shops" on Sukhumvit near the skytrain station at Nana that had a lot better than that. Full service with haircut, pedicure, manicure. Cost about 500 baht ( in the 90s ) not including tip for at least 3 ladies. Did not include happy endings, despite the rumours.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

World class haircut? Looking at the poor guy in the video it looks like that successful "online training" had paid off ...

Well you are correct but I wouldn't worry...... my only concern might be my hair isn't growing fast enough. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

World class haircut? Looking at the poor guy in the video it looks like that successful "online training" had paid off ...

This will surely attract the well heeled expats so needed in Thailand.

Can I suggest having a couple of copies of english dictionaries so those waiting can look up words like 'fart' and giggle to themselves.

• Like 1

Meh, one girl with big boobs snipping some hair.

Like all those "news" articles about some food stall, coffee shop or fruit seller that hires a girl with big boobs and a low cut top to gain some publicity. There's usually a similar story every 6 months or so. And if you go to that place a week from now, it will be just the normal (small chested) staff that they normally employ.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good on her. She is simply "working it". Figuring out a way to use her female allure, without "giving away the shop". She needs to hire more very sexy women, willing to dress in revealing clothing. Smart. Fun. Brilliant. If I was in Pattaya I would book an appointment! 

The same idea would work well in restaurants, retail shops, etc. Nice. 

Swensons did that already. Cute girls serving had to be a draw card, and every time I went in one loads of customers.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kerryd said:

it will be just the normal (small chested) staff that they normally employ.

The place I usually use has one barber of 'indeterminate' gender, so this actually appealed to me somewhat... likely I would need to sit on my hands though! 

You are correct, these glamour girl attraction shops pop up regularly.

On 9/26/2021 at 1:20 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

OLD NEWS. There were a couple ( or more ) "barber shops" on Sukhumvit near the skytrain station at Nana that had a lot better than that. Full service with haircut, pedicure, manicure. Cost about 500 baht ( in the 90s ) not including tip for at least 3 ladies. Did not include happy endings, despite the rumours.

I used to go into that one in the 1990s when I worked in Pacific Place 1 & 2 just across the road from the barber shop. They always did a good job.

Now I use a local barber in the village ay 60 thb a pop. I give him 80 (20 for the search fee) plus 10 baht for each of his 2 kids.

• Like 1