Bye Bye WISE, WESTERN UNION, VISA, etc

2 hours ago, sucit said:
2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I really don't understand how so many here can support these bankers, after all that has happened recently.

They don’t know what else to do. Only system they know. Money see monkey do.

So, just like crypto supporters, then, monkey see, monkey do.  There's no difference unless you're suggesting that the crypto supporters are cleverer monkeys.

• Haha 2

Just now, Chris.B said:

Ohh, in that case I might get two then. Where do I get them please? ????

well that's a whole 'nother can of worms. I'm not currently living in Thailand so I don't know what your options are if you want to stay tax-free. maybe try the 7-11? ????

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I really don't understand how so many here can support these bankers, after all that has happened recently.

You should read the news about crypto funds going bust or being hacked for hundreds of millions. No safety net for those people who lost everything there.

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

Ohh, in that case I might get two then. Where do I get them please? ????

If I do buy two Polkadots, do I have to wear the standard uniform of baseball cap and dark hoodie? It looks rather intimidating! ????

Edited by Chris.B
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

Did he say 'bankers', my eyesight ain't so good.

I think it might be a typo as he must have been talking about crypto miners etc.!

Edited by fangless
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

mate there's so much more to crypto and the blockchain than just Bitcoin. i think you need to do a bit more reading before you dismiss the impact that this disruptive technology is going to have on the world in the very near future. 

Yes I was reading the other day there are 11,000 crypto currencies' out there ,

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

Yes I was reading the other day there are 11,000 crypto currencies' out there ,

regards worgeordie

yes indeed and there's new ones coming out every day. heck you can create your own token in about 2 minutes (supposedly)

but most of those tokens don't have their own blockchain and so run on existing networks like Ethereum, Tron, Solana etc 

it's those networks that are disrupting the status quo. hopefully for the good of humanity; that's the core belief of most crypto CEOs. check out the work that Charles Hoskinson of Cardano is doing in Africa.

• Confused 1